Testosterone, Pheromones and Estrogen: Is There Such A Thing As Sexual Attraction Really??

I was reading a blog from a good friend on mine on another site in ladydi66xx and thought to myself what an interesting topic that she chose to talk about? I wonder what some of you on this site think about it so here is her blog post entitled...."Testosterone, Pheromones and
Estrogen."

Testosterone, Pheromones and Estrogen

Funny title for something commonly known to us human beings as being "horny".

Well, testosterone is more prominent in men, 10 times more but women have a certain level of it also. We are more sensitive to it, which is probably one reason our bodies react to virile, masculine men.

Pheromones,.... some would say that there are no definitive answers if in fact pheromones play a role between men and women. I say they do, it's simply that we have diminished our olfactory sensory neurons throughout time. Some men think I'm bizarre when I want to smell their armpits after having sex, just nuzzling and cuddling after sex.Well, to me, there is a scent that emanates and it can create an attraction of a sexual nature between men and women.

Estrogen levels in females... ahhh ! yes, the estrogen, the female sexual hormones, the one that tells you that we are ready to procreate (don't you like that word) lol...

So, when I think of all these terms, words that we use, basically in laymen's terms, there is definitely a thing called sexual attraction between men and women. It's not always based on looks or personality but can also be the way we smell, at different times of the month.

Women  have a stronger scent during ovulation or when they're on their period. Men have moments in the month where their libidos are very high and I've concluded, according to my personal experiences that when there is a full moon, men and women also crave sex more (that is, if you're
already in tune with your sexuality or enjoy it on a regular basis).

All of those things are great, but what about the mind???

what about that connection you make with someone, that person who can excite your
mind and your p***y at the same time? Why do we vibe better with some and not with others?

Is it really about the "d**k" or the person?

you tell me

So my thought is this folks....

What do you think folks..is there really a difference between the sexes to
the point where we are all kind of superficial in some way where we tend
to care more about a man's cock size or a female's large breast or how
good her p***y is...instead of what that individual has on the inner
being of themselves?

Just curious to see what kind of responses some of you will have to this topic?

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pheremones. I believe in their power. I believe we humans smell each other all day everyday. Some of us are drawn to folk and some of us are repelled by folk. We smell same as well as opposite sex. Not to get too deep- I'm simply saying that yes, i believe that pheremones exist and oh yeah, some of them turn me on-not to take away from the physical- but beyond that. Ever met that person that wasn't that hot but you were attracted to them? Men, aren't you all always breathing in your woman? Pheremones right? Hows about that person that you are so into that you literally sniff the hairs off thier body while you are having relations? Pheremones? I'm thinking yeah.
it all depends on how we meet. If I can c her first, I will kno if I am attracted to her body. If I talk 2 her first(phone, text,email.......) then I check out her mind, her style her conversation, & I can b attracted that way as well. Either way when we r close, I can b turned off by her smell or extreemly turn on(depending on the smell). If we go as far as sex, u'd best believe Im taking n a nose full of her with every breath. & if Im really feeling her flavor, imma give it a few days b4 I wash my sheets(like3/4)just 2 get that lingering blessing of her essence. Yea, im with u FemB.......Pheremones?.....me tinks,, yes!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

FULL "50 Shades Of Grey" TRAILER: Beyonce Re-Creates "Crazy In Love" For First Trailer

photo movieteast50.png

Beyonce recorded a new version of "Crazy In Love" for the first trailer for FIFTY SHADES OF GREY. Watch inside...

Mr. Grey summoned Beyonce to his office and had her singing a new tune...or at least a new version of her modern classic.  Mrs. Carter recorded a new version of “Crazy In Love" for the first trailer for FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, which stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson.  It's unclear whether the song will also appear on the frisky movie's soundtrack, but we can't imagine why it wouldn't.

Watch the trailer and check out the film in theaters everywhere February 13, 2015. Or else.....you may get a spanking (if you're into that type of ish).

EXTRAS:

1.  Busta Rhymes announces departure from Cash Money records, says he isn't mad at them.  Story.

Photo via Beyonce's Instagram

CELEBS GIVE BACK: Beyonce GIFTS Texas Teens With FREE “On The Run” Tickets + Dwyane Wade HOSTS Wade's World Foundation Dinner In His Hometown

photo beystage.png

We have some positive news to share! Beyonce personally invited a group of teens from North Texas to her “On The Run” stop in Dallas yesterday…for free! Also, Dwyane Wade hosted his Wade’s World Foundation (WWF) dinner in his hometown. Deets and pics inside…

One hundred (yes...100) lucky North Texas teens were awarded the time of their life after Beyonce personally invited them to her and Jay Z’s joint “On The Run” performance at AT&T stadium on Tuesday.

Dozens of teens involved with a non-profit organization called “Hanna 4 Hope” received an email inviting them to the show as Yonce’s special guests. “Hanna 4 Hope” was started after 15-year-old Hanna Clark took her own life. The charity has provided resources to help the teens who were affected by their friend's suicide and gives them a safe haven to discuss issues they are facing in their own lives.

After months of tears and heartache, the teens finally had a reason to smile. Awww.

Check it:

And there’s more…

As Bey and Jay make their stop on their tour, she has been donating tickets to her shows to local charities. Bey’s camp randomly select organizations that spread positive messages to teens to give free tickets to. Nice!

And another celeb giving back...

photo WadeWorldFoundationDinnerHostedDwyaneJIz9ZoapTP5l.jpg

Last night, Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade hosted the Wade's World Foundation Dinner at Chicago Cut Steakhouse in his hometown of Chicago. And look who came out to show his support…Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr!

WWF provides support to community-based organizations that promote education, health and social skills for children in at-risk situations.

“I can’t just let basketball define who I am and what I am supposed to become,” said Wade. “Like my mother always tells me, ‘[My life] is bigger than basketball.’”

photo WadeWorldFoundationDinnerHostedDwyaneCkj0znNoRhKl.jpg

Also showing their support, Chairman of JPC (publisher of EBONY and JET magazines) Linda Johnson Rice posed it up on the carpet with D. Wade.

photo WadeWorldFoundationDinnerHostedDwyane74-YQEGyTKcl.jpg

D. Wade held up a student’s artwork posing alongside President/Publisher of Michigan Avenue Magazine Dan Uslan and his sister/ President of Wade's World Foundation Tragil Wade. In Tragil joined the organization in 2007, she has raised $3.2 million dollars while implementing new programming and also expanding the foundation's global reach through outreach.

photo WadeWorldFoundationDinnerHostedDwyaneGyBS29ebEEIl.jpg

D. Wade posing with the kiddies. Cute.

photo WadeWorldFoundationDinnerHostedDwyanewBeRPFXGx2ol.jpg

photo WadeWorldFoundationDinnerHostedDwyane3xxWeLmKFrel.jpg

photo WadeWorldFoundationDinnerHostedDwyanenB8WNbgmjkSl.jpg

During the dinner, the Miami Heat star stopped to have conversations with the young kids benefiting from his foundation.

photo WadeWorldFoundationDinnerHostedDwyanePUvJsvXj9nZl.jpg

And spoke some words of wisdom to the attendees.

Fab times.

Photos: Getty/Beyonce's IG

HUSTLE HARD: Regina King JOINS 'American Crime', RETURNS To 'Big Bang Theory' And DIRECTS 'Scandal' Episode + "The Best Man Wedding" RELEASE Date Revealed

photo king_primary.jpg

Regina King is officially the hardest working woman in Hollywood.  Get the deets on her three gigs inside and find out when The Best Man Wedding will hit the silver screen next year.

Regina King is grinding away in Hollywood.  The NAACP Image Award winner has three high-profile gigs lined up that are going to make a her a force to reckon with in Tinsel Town.  First, she'll return to CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" to reprise her role as the university's director of human resources. "BBT" is one of the most watched comedies in America and is syndicated internationally. It's a HUGE look for Regina.

Next, she's been tapped to direct Kerry Washington and the rest of the Gladiators for the 16th episode of "Scandal."

And in perhaps her biggest feat, she's signed on for the ABC drama "American Crime." According to THR, "American Crime" will star , Timothy Hutton and Felicity Huffman and explore the personal lives of the players involved in a racially charged trial. Regina will appear in 7-episodes as "the devoutly religious sister of Carter who comes to Modesto in order to help her brother navigate a judicial system that she believes is stacked against him."

After her 7-spisode run, Regina has an option for two additional installments.

Congrats Regina!

Watch the trailer here:

Coming soon...

photo Best-Man-Holiday.jpeg

If you were one of the millions who fell in love with Best Man Holiday last winter, we've got good news about the third installment.  For starters, Malcolm D. Lee is hack t the helm as writer/director of the film with will be called "The Best Man Wedding." And for the big news....we can expect  "someone" to walk down the aisle on April 15, 2016.  We're wondering which characters will get married.

Get ready to see Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs, Regina Hall, Terrence Howard, Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, Harold Perrineau, and Melissa De Sousa back together!

Photo via Robert Erdmann

© 2014   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service