Check this video out folks very true stuff both men and women go through in their thinking!

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

funny shit

That dude is CRAZY! LOL!

They had me laughing!! Thanks for the humor in my day!! Seems like counseling is needed.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

"DWTS" WINNER Alfonso Ribeiro VISITS "GMA" In Times Square + Quvenzhane Wallis REHEARSES For The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

photo feftt.png

"DWTS" Season 19 winner Alfonso Ribeiro appeared on "GMA" this morning, to celebrate his win, while Quvenzhane Wallis attended rehearsals for The Thanksgving Day Parade.  More inside...

photo sipper6.jpg   http://theybf.com/sites/all/modules/fckeditor/fckeditor/editor/skins/def...); background-position: 0px -304px;" class="TB_Button_Image" src="http://theybf.com/sites/all/modules/fckeditor/fckeditor/editor/images/spacer.gif" /">

In the wee hours of morning, Alfonso Ribeiro started his victory lap in Times Square where he appeared on ABC's "GMA."  Alfonso's appearance celebrated his season 19 victory on "DWTS." 

photo sipper21.jpg

He arrived with his dance partner Witney Carson whom he penned an affectionate Instagram note for: 

"witneycarson I can't tell you how proud I am of this amazing person. Your talent is beyond amazing. Your light is brighter than every star. We went on this incredible ride together and came home with our goal met. I'm so proud America got to see the talent you are. You so deserve everything coming your way. Have a great holiday and rest up. I'm really gonna miss you."

During the appearance, Alfonso was "surprised" with a "Carlton Dance" flash mob:

If you'd like to see Alfonso dance again, watch him and Witney dance "The Jive" here.

In other entertainment news...

photo kipper3.jpg

Academy-Award nominee Quvenzhane Wallis attended the 88th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Rehearsals in New York City yesterday.

photo sipper3.jpg

She's set to star in Annie (due December 19th) alongside Cameron Diaz and Jamie Foxx and is also on the cover of ESSENCE’s December issue.

photo kipper2.jpg

And....Quvenzhane is also the face of Armani Junior.  She's a busy pre-teen!

Photos via Splash

AFTERPARTY: Nene Leakes CELEBRATES 'Cinderella' Broadway Debut In NYC With Husband Gregg Leakes, Jennifer Williams & More

photo nrbo11.jpg

After making her Broadway debut in Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella, NeNe Leakes partied it up with her husband Gregg Leakes, Jennifer Williams, Demetria Lucas D'Oyley and Ty Hunter. Peep the party pics inside….

photo nbro15.jpg

After the show, it’s the afterparty!

“RHOA” star NeNe Leakes' name was shining bright for her Broadway debut in Rodgers + Hammerstein's stage play Cinderella. And after her premiere as the evil stepmother (previously played by Sherri Shepherd), she made her way to the 48 Lounge in NYC to celebrate her big feat.

photo nrbo16.jpg

photo nbro12.jpg

NeNe trekked inside the cocktail lounge with her husband Gregg Leakes on her arm as she was welcomed by fans and friends to party it up on her big night.

photo nbro6.jpg

Yesterday, before she hit the Broadway stage for the first time, NeNe was overjoyed with her latest accomplishment. In an Instagram post, she gave herself props for going from a stripper pole to becoming a Broadway actress after putting in hard work and dedication. She wrote,

My name is in lights on Broadway! What a dream come true. Everything I have been thru has brought me to this moment. Thanks to all of you who has supported me! This little black girl from Athens Ga, This teen girl who entered Morris Brown College, yea that 22 year old stripper, yup that single mom and yes she just added Broadway actress to her resume! DREAMS DO COME TRUE

photo nrbo3.jpg

photo nrbo5.jpg

photo nenejen.png

Former "BBW" star Jennifer Williams came out to celebrate with her friend. She happily wrote, "It is so amazing to see your friends WIN!!! Super super proud of @neneleakes for her Broadway performance last night in Cinderella. You deserved that standing ovation! Thank you for inspiring me & always encouraging me to be better! Love u tons!"

photo nbro20.jpg

“Blood, Sweat & Heels” star Demtria Lucas D'Oyley (who recently got married) came out to party with the reality star-turned-actress.

photo nbro1.jpg

Beyonce's stylist Ty Hunter congratulated NeNe on her new gig.

photo nbro8.jpg

And NeNe was all smiles throughout the night. Congrats NeNe!

Before the party....

photo nenekeke.png

NeNe's co-star Keke Palmer (who has been gracing the stage for the past two months as the first black Cinderella on Broadway) gave the "RHOA" star her props after her performance premiere. She captioned, "I am so proud of you @neneleakes!! You came prepared & your consistent hard work shined through. I am so very proud of you, & it will only get better & better, it was already so amazing at that!! Love always".

Nice!

Photos: Rodney Gibson/Jennifer’s IG/Keke’s IG

COUPLES: Nelly & Miss Jackson At The "Nellyville" Premiere + Kris Jenner & Corey Gamble DINE OUT

photo kreivfefvvfer3vk99.png

Love is in the air and we spotted Nelly with Miss Jackson at the premiere of his docuseries "Nellyville" while Kris Jenner and her man Corey Gamble partied in Hollywood.  See their pics inside...

photo whop21.jpg

Last night, "Dilemma" rapper Nelly (shown above with girlfriend Miss Jackson) attended the eOne and BET presents premiere of 'his reality show 'Nellyville' at OHM nightclub.

photo whop25-1.jpg

photo whop24-1.jpg

During the party, Miss Jackson was spotted posing with one of her besties, Daphne Joy.  Daphne is the mother of 50 Cent's son Sire Jackson.

photo whop15-2.jpg

Ne-Yo was among Nelly's celebrity friends who came out to support the new BET series.

photo whop22-1.jpg

photo whop17-1.jpg

"Hollywood Exes" star Nicole Murphy, who stars in Johnny Gill's in "Behind The Closed Doors" video, struck a pose with Nelly.

photo whop30.jpg

Hitmaking songwriter Ne-Yo stepped out with his new girlfriend Crystal Renay.  During a recent interview, Ne-Yo revealed that he's heard bits of Rihanna's 8th studio album and it's worth the wait.  "The stuff I’ve heard is absolutely incredible. I can’t speak on what it sounds like because I’ll get in trouble."

photo whop16-1.jpg

LAHH Hollywood star Masika Kalysha walked the red carpet too.  Recently, Masika made headlines after an alcohol-fueled hotel brawl with co-star and boyfriend Yung Berg.   

photo whop23.jpg

Fuinnyman Tony Rock posed for a few pics. 

photo whop19-1.jpg            

'Nellyville' airs on BET on Tuesdays at 9:30pmET and stars Nelly with his children Chanelle aka “Nana,” Cornell aka “Tre,” his nephew, Shawn aka “Lil’ Shawn” aka “Tab,” and Sydney aka “Stink.”

In other news...

photo whop40.jpg

Kris Jenner was seen out and about with her new beau Corey Gamble at Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood.

photo whop44.jpg

photo whop41.jpg

The couple shared a romantice dinner with fellow reality stars "RHOBH" star Kyle Richards and her husband Mauricio Umansky.

photo whop50.jpg   

After they finished dinner, Corey and Kris  headed over to "The Nice Guy" bar where Corey proved he was a nice guy by holding Kris' purse!  One woman who might argue against giving Corey the "nice guy" label is ex-girlfriend Sheree Buchanan, who told out a restraining order on him in 2010. 

Photos via Splash News

© 2014   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service