Check this video out folks very true stuff both men and women go through in their thinking!

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

funny shit

That dude is CRAZY! LOL!

They had me laughing!! Thanks for the humor in my day!! Seems like counseling is needed.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

BABIES ABROAD! Blue Ivy Lunches With Mom Beyonce & Hov In Paris + North West Jets Out Of Sydney With Kim & Kanye

photo FFN_Beyonce_JayZ_CHP_091414_51530753_zps2b5d03e6.jpg

Adorable alert!  A couple of our fave YBF babies spent their fabulous weekends abroad.  Check out Blue Ivy Carter keeping it cute at lunch in Paris with mom Beyonce & papa Hov, plus North West hopping on a private plane out of Sydney....

photo FFN_Beyonce_JayZ_CHP_091414_51530741_zps95c89c97.jpg

The day after completing their two-night On The Run Tour stint in Paris, Beyonce and Jay Z headed to lunch at NoLita restaurant with their daughter Blue Ivy.  Bey kept it fab as usual in drawstring pants and a striped button down, while Jay carried Blue through the Paris rain:

photo FFN_Beyonce_JayZ_CHP_091414_51530750_zpse1a94409.jpg

photo FFN_Beyonce_JayZ_CHP_091414_51530752_zpse48a1722.jpg

So cute!  The Carters also revealed during one of their shows exactly how important the city of Paris is to the couple.  Jay told the crowd:

"We love Paris. It's special to us because we got engaged here and this is where baby Blue was conceived."

And before wrapping their history making $100 million tour, they exchanged sweet words to each other, as usual:

"I'm your biggest fan. I love you," a teary eyed Beyonce said looking to Jay Z.  He replied: "Greatest entertainer in the world. I love her. She's my wife."

Sweet!

Meanwhile, over in Sydney:

photo INFphoto_3130444_zps61c7dcd1.jpg

Baby Nori is hopping on private jets down under.  While her mom Kim was busy working -- i.e. autograph signings, shopping and an appearance at a mall -- she was spending time with daddy Kanye.  And today the Wests were spotted leaving out of the Australian City:

photo INFphoto_3130456_zps7c7d689c.jpg

photo spl842500_001_zpsb34d98de.jpg

Yes Ms. North with the headwrap!

Kim and Kanye were also spotted shopping earlier in the day:

photo spl842475_001_zps1a7a7adb.jpg

Always on the move...

Photos:FameFlynet/INF/Splash

Birthday Boy Nas, Jhene Aiko, Method Man & Kendrick Lamar Take Over ONE Musicfest

photo PAW_7696_zpsb09f286f.jpg

Rapper Nas turned 41 today, and he celebrated by hitting the stage at ONE Music Fest in Atlanta Saturday night, and partying it up at Compound afterwards. We've got the pics inside, plus Jhene Aiko, Method Man and more hitting the stage...

After hitting the stage at the ONE Musicfest Saturday night, Nas celebrated his 41st birthday at Compound nightclub.  And he was looking pretty damn scrumptious, Hennessy and cigars and all:

photo PAW_8967_zps2ad07ecb.jpg    photo PAW_7585_zpsfbca214c.jpg  photo PAW_6369_zpse6e8ee03.jpg

Before he partied it up, Nas hit the stage at ATL's ONE Musicfest, which is all about unity, at Aaron’s Amphitheater at Lakewood:

photo PAW_5201_zps12e1556c.jpg

photo PAW_4770_zps4e449ce0.jpg

The three stages were taken over by Kendrick Lamar, Jhene Aiko, Method Man & Redman and more:

photo PAW_3298_zps5df441ee.jpg  photo PAW_2681_zps32e48623.jpg  photo PAW_1589_zps16604c65.jpg    photo PAW_0254_zpsf2be671e.jpg     photo PAW_0108_zps1ca856bf.jpg  photo PAW_1126_zps451b0e04.jpg  photo PAW_0388_zps9b3e209a.jpg

And Dice was spotted taking in the shows as well:

photo PAW_1316_zps8c6594b0.jpg

Fun times!

Photos: Primce Williams/ATLPics.net

ON TOP: Taraji P. Henson, Idris Elba & Will Packer Nab #1 Spot At The Box Office With "No Good Deed"!

photo TarajiPHensonNoGoodDeedScreeningLATXDDHgw4aBel_zps5791dff1.jpg

If you caught No Good Deed this weekend, you'll know why everybody else did too.  Taraji P. Henson & Idris Elba's suspense flick just landed the #1 spot at the box office!  Deets inside...

That's another #1 for birthday girl and Executive Producer Taraji!  The 44-year-old hottie fought, bashed, and shot her way to the top of the box office with the sexiness that is Idris Elba.

The movie grossed about $24 million, according to Deadline, while it was produced on a $13.8 million budget.  So that makes Executive Producer Will Packer a winner once again.  Will, Taraji and the cast of Think Like A Man Too nabbed #1 this summer, while Will's other movie About Last Night also went to number 1.  So that makes three #1 films in 2014 for the Executive Producer...and that's a big damn deal.

Taraji told TheYBF.com recently about how she pushed for the movie to get made:

I got the script first. I met Will Packer. He brought this script to me the first year me and Terrance Howard hosted the Soul Train Awards – 5 to 7 years ago. Will was just up and coming. He had just done 'Stomp The Yard' so he brings me this script and I had kind of heard about him and I read the script and I was like, 'When can we go! When can we go!'

And years later how she begged Idris to take the male lead:

Initially when I got the script and we decided it was going to be two black leads we had Idris locked, but then time went on and then he booked Mandela.

I understand as an actor that’s a dream role but, ‘Dude….You do realize you PROMISED you were going to do this movie? I have a son about to go to college! I put this money aside so…I’m gone need you to get it together. I’m a single mother.'

It was the best performance ever. One phone call….and he was there!

It all paid off.  Congrats to the cast & crew!

Photo: Getty

© 2014   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service