[[IF YOU SUCK YOU SHOULD SWALLOW!!!]]

Most men enjoy it when you swallow their cum. Men who have strong feelings for their lovers in particular may report feelings of intimacy and acceptance when their lovers swallow. One man deeply in love admitted to feeling a “soul injection” when his partner swallows. Although many partners are happy to oblige, some people find it difficult to do. Remember that it is a very small volume of liquid, about a teaspoon or so. The taste of semen is fairly mild, but can vary tremendously from man to man, and even for the same man at different times. If you have difficulty swallowing, you may try holding your breath and swallowing quickly. Some people find deep throating at the moment of ejaculation helpful, as he shoots his load so deep in your mouth that it bypasses the taste buds. If you absolutely cannot bring yourself to swallow under any circumstances, you can try to discreetly spit the semen into a tissue or towel. Or better yet, pull his cock out of your mouth at the last moment and have him ejaculate on your face or body, then make a little erotic show out of spreading his cum onto your body with your hands. Of course, if you are using a condom and you keep it on while he comes, you don’t have to worry about any of this!

Afterward, some men enjoy it if you “milk” their cock by squeezing at the base and then sliding your hand up the shaft toward the head, getting out every last drop of cum and lapping it up. Other men are so sensitive after coming that they cannot stand to be touched. Most enjoy at least having their balls cupped by your hand.

Views: 4707

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN SHAWN!!!!! PREACH SISTA!!!!

Shawn said:
I am interested to know why the tension in your posts. You are in the "hood" where adults are talking about "adult" topics. Be it money, politics or sucking dick. In posting her "business" as you put it, could Ms. Confident be educating some people in the hood on the art of dick sucking??? We as black women are always complaining about not having a man, not keeping a man, etc.... there may be some unspoken (spoken) words in her posts, along with some others, that can bring some sexual harmony in some budding relationships or possibly give someone some new ideas.

In the future, when you come to the hood, expect the unexpected. You are in the hood.

heyyall said:
Guess the point was not taken to well but this what i would expect from a so called powerful black women
anyway if you enjoy nut swallowing that is you but why would you post your bed room business on the internet for all to see. i do not consider that so powerful i think its trashy and it makes black women look bad. suck a dick suck two who cares but if you value and respect your relationship and the love that is being made between you and your partner or partners then i do not think a in dept synopsis of your blow jobs is necessary . Do you only god can judge not me

MsConfident said:
LMAOOOOOO SORRY U FEEL THIS WAY....BUT TRUTH ME TOLD SEXUALITY IS A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC AND IT TAKES A CONFIDENT MAN OR WOMAN TO FREELY EXPRESS THIS.....DUNNO THE NECK OF THE WOODS U CAME FROM BUT WHERE I AM FROM AND THE PEOPLE I KNOW THIS IS A COMMON AND REAL ISSUE....AGAIN TO EACH ITS OWN......ITS TRULY NOT MY CONCERN....BUT AS A BLACK POWERFUL WOMAN.....I KNOW POINT BLANK PERIOD WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A HAPPY HOME....I CAN COOK CLEAN AND INDEPENDENTLY HOLD MY OWN....BUT KNOW THIS MY FRIEND I NEVER HAD A MAN WHO WASN'T SEXUALLY TAKEN CARE OF BECAUSE I AM "CONFIDENT" IN ME TO DO THE JOB!!!!!!

heyyall said:
I think that we have better things and issue to talk about. why would black women be concern with swallowing the nut of black men. That does not prove that you are confident that has nothing to do with the word. It's amazing how much black men and women have went down that they measure confidence in nut, cum, and sex.
Thanx Moody...just keeping it real...like I always do when I come to the 'hood.

mr.moody said:
Queen New York!!! If i was Prince, i'd put up one of those cool thingy's and show somebody clapping, but since im not Prince, i"ll just give you a full keyboard round of applause for that post!
clap, clap, clap, clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss New York said:
First off, let me start by saying as always, great post Queen Confident!!! Alot of what you said made sense. In my eyes, I truly believe that there are two reasons why women don't go south on their men: 1)The stigma that's attached. Alot to most women were raised to believe that women who performed oral sex were sluts, whores, easy, had mattresses on their backs, etc. Not true. I truly believe and feel that if a woman's comfortable with her man, she'll do whatever it takes to please him, including that. The other aspect: 2) HIV. Used to be that back in the day, you could suck all day and night and not worry about your health afterwards. These days, alot of people don't want to take the risk with or without a condom. But I do say to those who STILL choose to indulge...ENJOY...DO YOU...BE PROUD...and most of all...BE SAFE!!!!
thanks for being Open Minded Hopefully I see you around on some other conversations
mr.moody said:
Queen New York!!! If i was Prince, i'd put up one of those cool thingy's and show somebody clapping, but since im not Prince, i"ll just give you a full keyboard round of applause for that post!
clap, clap, clap, clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss New York said:
First off, let me start by saying as always, great post Queen Confident!!! Alot of what you said made sense. In my eyes, I truly believe that there are two reasons why women don't go south on their men: 1)The stigma that's attached. Alot to most women were raised to believe that women who performed oral sex were sluts, whores, easy, had mattresses on their backs, etc. Not true. I truly believe and feel that if a woman's comfortable with her man, she'll do whatever it takes to please him, including that. The other aspect: 2) HIV. Used to be that back in the day, you could suck all day and night and not worry about your health afterwards. These days, alot of people don't want to take the risk with or without a condom. But I do say to those who STILL choose to indulge...ENJOY...DO YOU...BE PROUD...and most of all...BE SAFE!!!!

My bad...I know I'm late with this one....

Photobucket
I love the R Kelly one my friend....kudos..lol!!!

PrincefromQueens said:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wow!!! after reading all the responses I had to go back & reread the forum. Dont get me wrong, I like my dick sucked as much as any man. During my fucking lifetime I can count the times i've climaxed from oral stimulation on my fingers. I gotta really be feeling that you really really know what you are doing & then its gonna take a while. As far as having her swallow............my feelings are mixd...................while it may be sexy as a mother fuc#er & feel good as fuc#!!!!, it is also kinda nasty and freaky. Im sayn, if they made a cum flavored drink, yall think it would sell like Pepsi?~~~NOT!!! / Do mothers teach the fine artistic pleasure of swallowing to their young? I dont think so!! OK, dont get me wrong, would I want you to stop suckn as im about to blast? No, ah~hell no!! but do you have to swallow?/ no, not if you dont want to. However, if you do like to swallow it may be to your advantage to pretend that you dont, at least for a little while. & dont suck it like a pro the first time, even though you cant wait to see what it taste like and how far you can place it down your throat, save some tricks for after you kno i like you, & imma call you again. Just My $0.02

Im kinda freaky, if u more freaky than me, then you kinda nasty.& i ont kno if imma let you swallow anymore!!
After reading this all I can do is:

classychick1 said:
I often wondered if other women actually were into swallowing the way I am. Most of my girls front on it. It's really GOOD to know I'm normal LOL! I really don’t see why this is taboo…get down and dirty with it “that’s what it made for”.
I love oral sex and if your man is eating right and taking care of himself the taste of the protein shake is not that bad…. of course the same applies to a woman’s juices. One thing that is worst than NOT swallowing is when one (both sex) stop just to hold it in your mouth, then excusing themselves from the room and go to the bathroom to expel SMFH. JUST letting nature take its course!!! Personally I make it a point to swallow. I think sucking it out gives him the utmost pleasure, but don’t suck on it too long because then it gets sensitive. But once he starts shaking and shivering you know the job is done.

For those that will do it and have a problem with the taste, just have your special someone eat more Pineapples and Mango, also ask him/her to add more sugar to body and makes it more fluid.
Another way to dismiss the taste...Deep throat it and tilt your head back slightly, it normally helps because it goes right down the chute without ever hitting your tongue.

Beanie Siegel was recently quoted saying “Don’t make sense, don’t make dollars/that’s like a chick that suck d*ck but don’t swalla/Why bother?”

I mean to each his own... but great post
lol @ Ed.......

Photobucket
Hey miss Classy....loved your response. Back in the day I used to swallow, but as times changed, I had to refrain,due to obvious reasons. What helped me back then was to have a bottle of warm Lysterine at hand, when he let his load go in my mouth, I would handle it right then and there . Now, in this day and age, I get off on watching him bust one either on himself or on me when the moment presents itself and hearing his gutteral, throaty moans when it happens. That to me....beyone erotic (Ooooh, I'm getting a warm feeling down yonder just thinking about and typing this....:-)).

classychick1 said:
I often wondered if other women actually were into swallowing the way I am. Most of my girls front on it. It's really GOOD to know I'm normal LOL! I really don’t see why this is taboo…get down and dirty with it “that’s what it made for”.
I love oral sex and if your man is eating right and taking care of himself the taste of the protein shake is not that bad…. of course the same applies to a woman’s juices. One thing that is worst than NOT swallowing is when one (both sex) stop just to hold it in your mouth, then excusing themselves from the room and go to the bathroom to expel SMFH. JUST letting nature take its course!!! Personally I make it a point to swallow. I think sucking it out gives him the utmost pleasure, but don’t suck on it too long because then it gets sensitive. But once he starts shaking and shivering you know the job is done.

For those that will do it and have a problem with the taste, just have your special someone eat more Pineapples and Mango, also ask him/her to add more sugar to body and makes it more fluid.
Another way to dismiss the taste...Deep throat it and tilt your head back slightly, it normally helps because it goes right down the chute without ever hitting your tongue.

Beanie Siegel was recently quoted saying “Don’t make sense, don’t make dollars/that’s like a chick that suck d*ck but don’t swalla/Why bother?”

PFQ.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrincefromQueens said:
lol @ Ed.......

Photobucket
Miss New York gets

LOL, LOL, LOL.
Miss New York....You have to:

Miss New York said:
Hey miss Classy....loved your response. Back in the day I used to swallow, but as times changed, I had to refrain,due to obvious reasons. What helped me back then was to have a bottle of warm Lysterine at hand, when he let his load go in my mouth, I would handle it right then and there . Now, in this day and age, I get off on watching him bust one either on himself or on me when the moment presents itself and hearing his gutteral, throaty moans when it happens. That to me....beyone erotic (Ooooh, I'm getting a warm feeling down yonder just thinking about and typing this....:-)).

classychick1 said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PrincefromQueens said:
lol @ Ed.......

Photobucket

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

Damon Dash SUES Ex-Wife Rachel Roy For $2.5 Million After Losing Custody Of Daughters + Thandie Newton Spotted With Son Booker In NYC

photo damro.jpg

After losing custody of his daughters, Damon Dash is firing off a lawsuit against his ex-wife Rachel Roy. Find out why inside....

Damon Dash has been on an #InvestInWomen hashtag frenzy on Instagram. But, it appears he’s tired of investing in his ex-wife Rachel Roy and is now suing her for millions!

If you haven’t been keeping up with their roller coaster custody battle, Dame recently lost custody of his daughters with Rachel, 15-year-old Ava and 6-year-old Tallulah. Apparently, there was a custody hearing and he was a no show. So, the judge awarded Rachel with full custody (where they once shared joint custody) AND a three-year restraining order was granted to keep Dame far away. Not only that, he now has to have supervised visitations with his children after Rachel accused him of being an unfit parent.

Now, just a few days after he lost custody, Dame is clapping back. And he’s suing for $2.5 million!

According to TMZ, Dame filed the paperwork on Thursday over alleged corporate crimes related to two fashion companies they started together, Royale Etenia LLC and Topson Downs. Dame accuses Rachel of breach of contract and getting in the way of Dame getting his money, which he says is rightfully his.

He also took to Instgram (per usual) to speak on how he feels about his ex-wife’s most recent legal move. He said:

I been looking the other way for years but taking my children's money to buy shoes and car services for a company you didn't put up a dollar for and not letting me see my kids because I'm not alright with it is the most distasteful tacky thing a person can do..,I though I had Bergdorf Goodman but ended up with Macy's...I'm not even mad it's just business at this point it's just terrible what money and the perception of it does to people that will never have it...they will even spend their children's money on it...#mainlandmentality and and told yall I was gonna get at tops n downs for being #culturevultures and still #InvestInWomen

Yikes! This just keeps getting messier and messier between these two. Let’s hope they can find a common ground soon for the sake of their kids.

In other YBF kid news...

photo ThandieNewtonCatchesCabNYCSonviczF1FDQBrl.jpg

Actress Thandie Newton was spotted in NYC hailing down in a cab with her adorable son Booker. Look at that smile!

photo ThandieNewtonCatchesCabNYCSonZ9XkkmQG2s9l.jpg

photo ThandieNewtonCatchesCabNYCSonFZvJBWPKuWol.jpg

Thandie is starring in a new NBC drama series titled “The Slap.” Taking a break from the set, she just returned to the States from a lavish vacay in Mexico. But now it's back to business as usual.

photo Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 8.38.24 AM.png

Last night, she attended the Women In The World summit to honor all of the women game changers of the world. Nice.

Photo: Getty/FameFlynet/Thandie's IG

Kimora Lee Simmons Introduces Baby Boy Wolfe In First Photo + Whoopi Goldberg Honored At Variety’s Power Of Women New York Luncheon, Carmen Ejogo & More Attend

photo kmbaby.png

New mom (for the fourth time) Kimora Lee Simmons gives us our first sneak peek at her precious newborn baby boy Wolfe Lee. Meanwhile, Whoopi Goldberg was honored at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon held in NYC today. Peep the mommy-son cuteness and the event pics inside….

Proud mom-of–four Kimora Lee Simmons welcomed her baby boy Wolfe Lee Leissner recently. And now she’s sharing the first sneak peek at her newborn baby boy during an intimate moment. We’ve been following her growing baby bump and now, he’s finally here.

Baby Wolfe is Kimora’s fourth child, but first with her husband/Goldman Sachs banker Tim Leissner. Little Wolfe will be joining big brother Kenzo Hounsou, and big sisters Ming Lee & Aoki Lee.

In an Instagram post, the JustFab creative director shared a shot of baby Wolfe resting on her bosom. She revealed she endured a long birth, but it was well worth it. Loves it.

She said:

"#WolfeLee is finally here! After an intimate, beautiful, long birth! He's everything we thought he would be and MORE! I am so grateful to my amazing husband for all of his support and love through it all. He never left my side! It wasn't easy, but we did it! Thank you also to my special "nurse Maureen" and team that helped me get thru this! #Whoa #Wolfe #BabyWolfe #SkinToSkin #MotherOfFour"

Aww....he's so precious.

On the carpet...

photo WhoopiGoldbergVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkRrHkFtPTSx0l.jpg

Actress/tv host/comedian Whoopi Goldberg was honored for using her starpower for worthy causes at Variety’s Power Of Women New York luncheon held at the luxe Cipriani 42nd Street today.

photo WhoopiGoldbergVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkR1kze_o8de6l.jpg

Inside, “The View” co-host posed it up alongside a framed portrait of her April 2015 cover where, in the cover story, she talks about her love and deep passion for ice-skating. The YBF actress' passion was so great, she found a way to be involved with the sport and help young girls, ages 6-18. She became an honorary chair of Figure Skating in Harlem, a nonprofit that helps young girls learn leadership skills and valuable life lessons through skating.

She told Variety, "Anytime someone is passionate about something, I feel like you have to encourage that.” Sweet.

photo WhoopiGoldbergVarietyPowerWomenNewYork6RYkV2yZ4yPl.jpg

Backstage, Whoopi caught up with Kanye West's wife Kim Kardashian West. She was honored as well for volunteering some of her time to the Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles.

photo WhoopiGoldbergVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkFZ6pOFntx1sl.jpg

To be a fly on the wall....

photo WhoopiGoldbergVarietyPowerWomenNewYork-bvf0odEL1Gl.jpg

photo WhoopiGoldbergVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkvpGc3L7EREyl.jpg

Whoopi's "The View" co-hosts Rosie Perez and Nicolle Wallace came out to celebrate their co-worker and friend.

photo RosiePerezVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkBroughtCjOJ7axu-Ptl.jpg

photo RosiePerezVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkPresentedXGCt1EpfGyil.jpg

And Rosie caught up with honorees Glenn Close and Lena Dunham.

photo CarmenEjogoVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkY5jZRyV6vunl.jpg

SELMA star Carmen Ejogo brought the floral fabness on the carpet for an afternoon filled with women empowerment. Speaking of SELMA, directress Ava DuVernay spoke at a United Nations event yesterday where she revealed the "Selma for students" initiative. As a part of the initiative, every high school in America receives a free copy of the Oscar-nominated civil rights film. A companion study guide will also accompany the free DVDs. Nice!

photo CarmenEjogoVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkbGmqVt1GtNOl.jpg

The Dear White People star also snapped it up with Senior Vice President and publisher of Variety Michelle Sobrino-Stearns and Co-Editor-in-Chief of Variety Claudia Eller.

photo CarmenEjogoVarietyPowerWomenNewYorkDefnYeUDzz6l.jpg

Cute.

photo VarietyPowerWomenNewYorkPresentedLifetimeO6lQoMGSZGVl.jpg

Later, Whoopi took the podium to accept her award. Congrats Whoopi!

Photos: Getty/Kimora's IG

Director Ava DuVernay Has Her Own "Barbie" + Grant Hill (And A Few Friends) Purchase The Atlanta Hawks For $850K

photo ava-duvernay-barbie-sheroe-doll.jpg

Award-winning director Ava DuVernay joins the short-list of women who've been honored with their own "Barbie" dolls by Mattel.  Find out more regarding Ava's honor inside and get the deets on Grant Hill purchasing The Atlanta Hawks.

photo barbie-2015-sheroes-dolls.23.jpg

Today, the MATTEL company revealed that they've created 6 "Sheroes" Barbie dolls, honoring women heroes who inspire girls "by breaking boundaries and expanding possibilities for women everywhere."

The collection, which was unveiled earlier at Variety’s “Power of Women” includes Barbie versions of Broadway star Kirsten Chenoweth, actress Emmy Rossum and country singer Trisha Yearwood, director Ava DuVernay and Lucky editor Eva Chen and fashion designer Sydney “Mayhem” Keiser.

Evelyn Mazzocco, general manager of Barbie, explained the dolls and their significance saying,

“Barbie has always represented that girls have choices, and this spring we are proud to honor six Sheroes who through their trade and philanthropic efforts are an inspiration to girls. Started by a female entrepreneur and mother, this brand has a responsibility to continue to honor and encourage powerful female role models who are leaving a legacy for the next generation of glass ceiling breakers.”

Ava's doll has her trademark braids and comes with a director's chair.  Ava, who's set to direct and write and original series for OWN this fall, tweeted her approval,  

photo avasdsdddw.png

In other news...

photo gtrfffern.png

18-year-NBA vet Grant Hill, who won Rookie of the Year during the 1994-95, owns an NBA team (at least partially)! We'll explain....

According to a CBS Sports press release, Grant Hill (shown above with wife Tamia) is a part of an investment group that acquired the Atlanta Hawks for $850 Million. His group includes billionaire Antony Ressler, private equity investor Richard Schnall; Spanx Inc. founder Sara Blakely, and her husband, Jesse Itzler who is a co-founder of Marquis Jets.

In a team release obtained by Bloomberg Business, Antony Ressler said “We are honored and thrilled to have been chosen to become the new stewards of the Hawks, we are incredibly excited by the Hawks’ success and wish them luck in the playoffs.”

photo erererf.png

While Grant isn't very active on social media he did "retweet" a congratulatory message from fellow mogul Earvin Magic Johnson.  And we all know Magic Johnson is the bluepint for athletes turned moguls.  Clearly he approves of this purchase...

Photo via Grant's Instagram/Getty/Twitter

© 2015   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service