[[IF YOU SUCK YOU SHOULD SWALLOW!!!]]

Most men enjoy it when you swallow their cum. Men who have strong feelings for their lovers in particular may report feelings of intimacy and acceptance when their lovers swallow. One man deeply in love admitted to feeling a “soul injection” when his partner swallows. Although many partners are happy to oblige, some people find it difficult to do. Remember that it is a very small volume of liquid, about a teaspoon or so. The taste of semen is fairly mild, but can vary tremendously from man to man, and even for the same man at different times. If you have difficulty swallowing, you may try holding your breath and swallowing quickly. Some people find deep throating at the moment of ejaculation helpful, as he shoots his load so deep in your mouth that it bypasses the taste buds. If you absolutely cannot bring yourself to swallow under any circumstances, you can try to discreetly spit the semen into a tissue or towel. Or better yet, pull his cock out of your mouth at the last moment and have him ejaculate on your face or body, then make a little erotic show out of spreading his cum onto your body with your hands. Of course, if you are using a condom and you keep it on while he comes, you don’t have to worry about any of this!

Afterward, some men enjoy it if you “milk” their cock by squeezing at the base and then sliding your hand up the shaft toward the head, getting out every last drop of cum and lapping it up. Other men are so sensitive after coming that they cannot stand to be touched. Most enjoy at least having their balls cupped by your hand.

Views: 4056

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN SHAWN!!!!! PREACH SISTA!!!!

Shawn said:
I am interested to know why the tension in your posts. You are in the "hood" where adults are talking about "adult" topics. Be it money, politics or sucking dick. In posting her "business" as you put it, could Ms. Confident be educating some people in the hood on the art of dick sucking??? We as black women are always complaining about not having a man, not keeping a man, etc.... there may be some unspoken (spoken) words in her posts, along with some others, that can bring some sexual harmony in some budding relationships or possibly give someone some new ideas.

In the future, when you come to the hood, expect the unexpected. You are in the hood.

heyyall said:
Guess the point was not taken to well but this what i would expect from a so called powerful black women
anyway if you enjoy nut swallowing that is you but why would you post your bed room business on the internet for all to see. i do not consider that so powerful i think its trashy and it makes black women look bad. suck a dick suck two who cares but if you value and respect your relationship and the love that is being made between you and your partner or partners then i do not think a in dept synopsis of your blow jobs is necessary . Do you only god can judge not me

MsConfident said:
LMAOOOOOO SORRY U FEEL THIS WAY....BUT TRUTH ME TOLD SEXUALITY IS A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC AND IT TAKES A CONFIDENT MAN OR WOMAN TO FREELY EXPRESS THIS.....DUNNO THE NECK OF THE WOODS U CAME FROM BUT WHERE I AM FROM AND THE PEOPLE I KNOW THIS IS A COMMON AND REAL ISSUE....AGAIN TO EACH ITS OWN......ITS TRULY NOT MY CONCERN....BUT AS A BLACK POWERFUL WOMAN.....I KNOW POINT BLANK PERIOD WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A HAPPY HOME....I CAN COOK CLEAN AND INDEPENDENTLY HOLD MY OWN....BUT KNOW THIS MY FRIEND I NEVER HAD A MAN WHO WASN'T SEXUALLY TAKEN CARE OF BECAUSE I AM "CONFIDENT" IN ME TO DO THE JOB!!!!!!

heyyall said:
I think that we have better things and issue to talk about. why would black women be concern with swallowing the nut of black men. That does not prove that you are confident that has nothing to do with the word. It's amazing how much black men and women have went down that they measure confidence in nut, cum, and sex.
Thanx Moody...just keeping it real...like I always do when I come to the 'hood.

mr.moody said:
Queen New York!!! If i was Prince, i'd put up one of those cool thingy's and show somebody clapping, but since im not Prince, i"ll just give you a full keyboard round of applause for that post!
clap, clap, clap, clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss New York said:
First off, let me start by saying as always, great post Queen Confident!!! Alot of what you said made sense. In my eyes, I truly believe that there are two reasons why women don't go south on their men: 1)The stigma that's attached. Alot to most women were raised to believe that women who performed oral sex were sluts, whores, easy, had mattresses on their backs, etc. Not true. I truly believe and feel that if a woman's comfortable with her man, she'll do whatever it takes to please him, including that. The other aspect: 2) HIV. Used to be that back in the day, you could suck all day and night and not worry about your health afterwards. These days, alot of people don't want to take the risk with or without a condom. But I do say to those who STILL choose to indulge...ENJOY...DO YOU...BE PROUD...and most of all...BE SAFE!!!!
thanks for being Open Minded Hopefully I see you around on some other conversations
mr.moody said:
Queen New York!!! If i was Prince, i'd put up one of those cool thingy's and show somebody clapping, but since im not Prince, i"ll just give you a full keyboard round of applause for that post!
clap, clap, clap, clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss New York said:
First off, let me start by saying as always, great post Queen Confident!!! Alot of what you said made sense. In my eyes, I truly believe that there are two reasons why women don't go south on their men: 1)The stigma that's attached. Alot to most women were raised to believe that women who performed oral sex were sluts, whores, easy, had mattresses on their backs, etc. Not true. I truly believe and feel that if a woman's comfortable with her man, she'll do whatever it takes to please him, including that. The other aspect: 2) HIV. Used to be that back in the day, you could suck all day and night and not worry about your health afterwards. These days, alot of people don't want to take the risk with or without a condom. But I do say to those who STILL choose to indulge...ENJOY...DO YOU...BE PROUD...and most of all...BE SAFE!!!!

My bad...I know I'm late with this one....

Photobucket
I love the R Kelly one my friend....kudos..lol!!!

PrincefromQueens said:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wow!!! after reading all the responses I had to go back & reread the forum. Dont get me wrong, I like my dick sucked as much as any man. During my fucking lifetime I can count the times i've climaxed from oral stimulation on my fingers. I gotta really be feeling that you really really know what you are doing & then its gonna take a while. As far as having her swallow............my feelings are mixd...................while it may be sexy as a mother fuc#er & feel good as fuc#!!!!, it is also kinda nasty and freaky. Im sayn, if they made a cum flavored drink, yall think it would sell like Pepsi?~~~NOT!!! / Do mothers teach the fine artistic pleasure of swallowing to their young? I dont think so!! OK, dont get me wrong, would I want you to stop suckn as im about to blast? No, ah~hell no!! but do you have to swallow?/ no, not if you dont want to. However, if you do like to swallow it may be to your advantage to pretend that you dont, at least for a little while. & dont suck it like a pro the first time, even though you cant wait to see what it taste like and how far you can place it down your throat, save some tricks for after you kno i like you, & imma call you again. Just My $0.02

Im kinda freaky, if u more freaky than me, then you kinda nasty.& i ont kno if imma let you swallow anymore!!
After reading this all I can do is:


classychick1 said:
I often wondered if other women actually were into swallowing the way I am. Most of my girls front on it. It's really GOOD to know I'm normal LOL! I really don’t see why this is taboo…get down and dirty with it “that’s what it made for”.
I love oral sex and if your man is eating right and taking care of himself the taste of the protein shake is not that bad…. of course the same applies to a woman’s juices. One thing that is worst than NOT swallowing is when one (both sex) stop just to hold it in your mouth, then excusing themselves from the room and go to the bathroom to expel SMFH. JUST letting nature take its course!!! Personally I make it a point to swallow. I think sucking it out gives him the utmost pleasure, but don’t suck on it too long because then it gets sensitive. But once he starts shaking and shivering you know the job is done.

For those that will do it and have a problem with the taste, just have your special someone eat more Pineapples and Mango, also ask him/her to add more sugar to body and makes it more fluid.
Another way to dismiss the taste...Deep throat it and tilt your head back slightly, it normally helps because it goes right down the chute without ever hitting your tongue.

Beanie Siegel was recently quoted saying “Don’t make sense, don’t make dollars/that’s like a chick that suck d*ck but don’t swalla/Why bother?”


I mean to each his own... but great post
lol @ Ed.......





Photobucket
Hey miss Classy....loved your response. Back in the day I used to swallow, but as times changed, I had to refrain,due to obvious reasons. What helped me back then was to have a bottle of warm Lysterine at hand, when he let his load go in my mouth, I would handle it right then and there . Now, in this day and age, I get off on watching him bust one either on himself or on me when the moment presents itself and hearing his gutteral, throaty moans when it happens. That to me....beyone erotic (Ooooh, I'm getting a warm feeling down yonder just thinking about and typing this....:-)).

classychick1 said:
I often wondered if other women actually were into swallowing the way I am. Most of my girls front on it. It's really GOOD to know I'm normal LOL! I really don’t see why this is taboo…get down and dirty with it “that’s what it made for”.
I love oral sex and if your man is eating right and taking care of himself the taste of the protein shake is not that bad…. of course the same applies to a woman’s juices. One thing that is worst than NOT swallowing is when one (both sex) stop just to hold it in your mouth, then excusing themselves from the room and go to the bathroom to expel SMFH. JUST letting nature take its course!!! Personally I make it a point to swallow. I think sucking it out gives him the utmost pleasure, but don’t suck on it too long because then it gets sensitive. But once he starts shaking and shivering you know the job is done.

For those that will do it and have a problem with the taste, just have your special someone eat more Pineapples and Mango, also ask him/her to add more sugar to body and makes it more fluid.
Another way to dismiss the taste...Deep throat it and tilt your head back slightly, it normally helps because it goes right down the chute without ever hitting your tongue.

Beanie Siegel was recently quoted saying “Don’t make sense, don’t make dollars/that’s like a chick that suck d*ck but don’t swalla/Why bother?”


I mean to each his own... but great post
PFQ.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrincefromQueens said:
lol @ Ed.......





Photobucket
Miss New York gets

LOL, LOL, LOL.
Miss New York....You have to:


Miss New York said:
Hey miss Classy....loved your response. Back in the day I used to swallow, but as times changed, I had to refrain,due to obvious reasons. What helped me back then was to have a bottle of warm Lysterine at hand, when he let his load go in my mouth, I would handle it right then and there . Now, in this day and age, I get off on watching him bust one either on himself or on me when the moment presents itself and hearing his gutteral, throaty moans when it happens. That to me....beyone erotic (Ooooh, I'm getting a warm feeling down yonder just thinking about and typing this....:-)).

classychick1 said:
I often wondered if other women actually were into swallowing the way I am. Most of my girls front on it. It's really GOOD to know I'm normal LOL! I really don’t see why this is taboo…get down and dirty with it “that’s what it made for”.
I love oral sex and if your man is eating right and taking care of himself the taste of the protein shake is not that bad…. of course the same applies to a woman’s juices. One thing that is worst than NOT swallowing is when one (both sex) stop just to hold it in your mouth, then excusing themselves from the room and go to the bathroom to expel SMFH. JUST letting nature take its course!!! Personally I make it a point to swallow. I think sucking it out gives him the utmost pleasure, but don’t suck on it too long because then it gets sensitive. But once he starts shaking and shivering you know the job is done.

For those that will do it and have a problem with the taste, just have your special someone eat more Pineapples and Mango, also ask him/her to add more sugar to body and makes it more fluid.
Another way to dismiss the taste...Deep throat it and tilt your head back slightly, it normally helps because it goes right down the chute without ever hitting your tongue.

Beanie Siegel was recently quoted saying “Don’t make sense, don’t make dollars/that’s like a chick that suck d*ck but don’t swalla/Why bother?”


I mean to each his own... but great post
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PrincefromQueens said:
lol @ Ed.......





Photobucket

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

MAKE IT LAST FOREVER: Beyonce & Jay Z RENEW Their Wedding Vows

 photo renew.jpg

If you were still in doubt whether or not Beyonce and Jay Z were headed down Splitsville Lane, this news should surely help silence the rumors. Bey & Jay reportedly renewed their marriage vows. Get the deets inside…. 

Looks like Beyonce and Jay Z were shot by Cupid’s love arrow while living it up in Paris and London.

Since rumors started circulating about Mr. & Mrs. Carter possibly splitting (which ELEVATORGATE sparked), the power couple has kept a united family front, posting up countless pictures of their family adventures and being spotted together…a lot by the photogs. And it seems all the extra quality time they’ve been spending together has caused them to get even closer.

PEOPLE is reporting Hip Hop’s royal couple have renewed their wedding vows. A source tells the publication, "They did have major problems, but they worked it out and they've renewed their vows."

Oh…well congrats to them!

Since touching down overseas after they wrapped up their joint “On The Run” tour, the love birds have been spotted house-hunting for a new love nest in Paris and getting real lovey dovey while visiting the Louvre museum with little Blue Ivy.

Seems that European getaway (which kicked off for Bey's birthday) did their relationship some good. Congrats again!
 

 

Photo: Beyonce.com

GUY TROUBLES: Tyga Claims He Doesn’t Get Along With Nicki Minaj + Nicki & Safaree Samuels Now SEEMINGLY Separated...And He COVERED His Nicki Tattoos!

 photo nickityga.jpg

Nicki Minaj may be having some issues with the guys in her camp. Tyga revealed he and the Head Barb do NOT get along. And it seems she and her beau Safaree “SB” Samuels may have called it quits.  Deets inside….

Seems Nicki Minaj isn’t playing nice with some of the men in her life. Her labelmate Tyga simply made it clear…he does not get along with her…or Drake!

On the heels of expressing his disdain for his Young Money record label, the West Coast rapper is now revealing that he does not get along with his label mates...particularly Nicki Minaj and Drake. During in interview with VIBE, Tyga name dropped two people from his camp he doesn't "mesh" well with saying, “I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki.”

He said he felt like his relationships with the other YMCMB artists were forced because they all just so happened to be signed under the same label. He dished,

I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together. It is what it is. But I been friends with Chris [Brown] for like six years. That’s my real genuine friend. We hang out all the time. He lives up the street from me, so we don’t just do music we hang. I think being signed to Young Money, everybody felt like they had to force a relationship ‘cause Wayne put us together. At the end of the day the reason why I signed to Young Money is because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my relationship with him. I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters. When you realize that, you realize that’s not a place where you want to continue to grow.

Tyga also shot down rumors of him dating Kylie Jenner, after he has been spotted with the 17-year-old on many occasions. He said:

Kylie? Nah. See the thing about Kylie… I’ve known Kylie and the whole family for four years. I introduced Chyna to Kim about a year ago. So everybody’s been cool, but like it’s just so hard, their world is different. If somebody wanna hang out, cool, I’m not opposed to hanging out with somebody. I hang out with her [Kylie], her sister [Kendall], I hang out with Scott [Disick] sometimes, I hang out with Khloe sometimes. But people wanna take the situation [with Kylie] to the next level.

 

Mmhmm...He also spoke about his breakup with the mother of his 2-year-old son Blac Chyna:

“We decided to take a break apart ’cause you don’t wanna raise an emotionally unstable child, and that’s what it comes down to,” he said. “It wasn’t my happiness, and it wasn’t her happiness. It was for the sake of King.”

Well alright.

In other Nicki news….
 

 photo exlo5_zps5043aa49.jpg

Looks like there’s another issue with one of the guys in Nicki’s camp. She and her rumored boo Safaree “SB” Samuels (who we spotted rocking matching rings on their ring fingers on vacay earlier this year) may have officially called it quits.

How so you ask? Well…Safaree was spotted shirtless a few days ago and it appears he has covered two-out-of-the three Nicki Minaj tattoos he received over the years. You’ll recall, he had her face tatted on one side of his chest and her name surrounded in stars on the other side. He proudly showed off his chest ink on IG a while back (below):

 photo sbtat.jpg

But NOW... if you look closely at the new pics….the Nicki tats on his chest have been covered up! Check it:
 

 photo exlo6_zps9c1abe3a.jpg

SB was spotted on what appeared to be a music video in Lancaster, Cali recently.

 photo exlo1_zpse9985d0d.jpg

He definitely covered up the chest tats, but it looks like that 6-hour face tat of Nicki on his right arm is still there...but for how long?

Photos: Getty/ Pacific Coast News/Safaree's IG

DO WE BELIEVE IT? Is Stevie Wonder STILL Married.....Although He's ALLEGEDLY Expecting Triplets And ENGAGED To A New Woman?

 photo StevieWonderCallingFestivalDay2yupLgsL5v7pl.jpg

There are good reason Stevie Wonder isn't proudly announcing the expected arrival of triplets with Tameeka Robyn Bracy....sources say he's STILL married to estranged wife Kai Milla! But do WE believe it?

 

A few days ago, we shared with you the unconfirmed "good" news that music icon Stevie Wonder was engaged and expecting triplets with his alleged fiancee Tameeka Robyn Bracy.  But we couldn't figure out why Tameeka wasn't waving her "Ribbon In The Sky" for all to see.  

Then we brought you a picture of a woman (identified as Tameeka) with a young child in a stroller - who had ALSO been identified as Stevie Wonder's child.  Say what now? 

How did a baby and a fiancee slip under the radar in this day an age?  We might have an answer.  Team WONDER is working hard to protect the singer's image...which MIGHT be slightly messy.  The word on the street is that Stevie is STILL legally married to his estranged wife, designer Kai Milla.

Recently, we reached out to Kai's publicist, and although Kai declined comment to TheYBF.com, a source close to Kai (identified as a family friend) revealed that Stevie and Kai are still married.  Mind you, we were made aware of the "marriage" through a source provided by Kai's publicist.  Yes...it's messy.  But we'll take it. 

Kai may not speak up for herself....but her unidentified family friends are talking!  It's their business, but you have to give Tameeka the Iyanla Vanzant "side-eye" for getting engaged to a married man AND getting pregnant by him multiple times...allegedly.  #fixyourlife

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photos via Getty

© 2014   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service