Ok so I was talking with some more mature women and one exclaimed, " I wasted my good pussy on some bullshit!" So I got to thinking...
first I remembered that book called Good Pussy. I read it was very interesting
then I started wondering...Is there a difference in pussy? Isn't it all just the same?
Is saying a woman has good pussy synonymous with saying I love you so she will give in and give up the goods?
or Is it good because her's is tighter than someone else's or because she knows how to please you?

Tags: sex

Views: 42560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have discussed this topic with men (and some women) and they say each one is different as in taste, smell, texture, wetness, tightness, etc. Lots of women claim to have the "best" pussy--whateva. At the end of the day, no matter how "good" it is, if he is gonna cheat, he will. And to those men, its only but a meat sleeve anyway. I believe it is whom the pussy is attached to that matters most.
u hav all kinds... short, long, fat, meaty, bony,bald, fuzzy, loose, tight,dry, wet, snappn, silky, bottomless, dwallified, .......n short, u hav all kinds; Yet, tighter or wetter doesn't really mean better. it could b painfully tight or bothersome wet. while ur feelings 4 the owner of that pussy may intensify the pleasure 4 u, i dont think that those feelings r enuff 2 make the pussy good. good pussy is not emotional & does not have feelings attached. it is as it implies.....physical..... its about the pussy. what may b good 2 me, may not feel so good 2 her boyfriend(lol). so with that n mind we can say that all pussy can b made good, & it depends greatly on the pussyfucker. (but what i kno, just my $0.02)
shame on you LMAO!

Bam said:
u hav all kinds... short, long, fat, meaty, bony,bald, fuzzy, loose, tight,dry, wet, snappn, silky, bottomless, dwallified, .......n short, u hav all kinds; Yet, tighter or wetter doesn't really mean better. it could b painfully tight or bothersome wet. while ur feelings 4 the owner of that pussy may intensify the pleasure 4 u, i dont think that those feelings r enuff 2 make the pussy good. good pussy is not emotional & does not have feelings attached. it is as it implies.....physical..... its about the pussy. what may b good 2 me, may not feel so good 2 her boyfriend(lol). so with that n mind we can say that all pussy can b made good, & it depends greatly on the pussyfucker. (but what i kno, just my $0.02)
i kno, i kno, i kno (with chin to chest), but thats real talk.......what can i say, my youthful days are filled with memories & actions that do not fit my present, but are tailored 2 my past. most of the things i use to do without thought, without regards 2 any1else. You could say i was that mafu##er, that daughterfu##er, that girlfriendfu##er, (prolly y im single now~ over the years i've been with 2 many females who were n relationships~& i find it hard, hard 2 give the whole of me & i really dont want 2 b n a 1/2 ass relationship) so i stand yet on another battlefield within myself, but the good thing is that no matter the outcome (or income for that matter) i will celebrate, i will eat, drink & b BAM!!!!! until i die!

LatinTemptress said:
shame on you LMAO!

There's definitely a difference in pussy as u can see from King Bam's description. LOL. Good pussy is based on ones preference so it's almost impossible for it to be all the same. While some men like it drippin wet, others may prefer it slightly moist (I don't know any of them tho...lol). While some like it tight, others may like to slide right in.
Also, who it's attached to makes a difference. Now, I'm no man by far but I know enough of them to know that the consensus is that the pussy is snappin and can grab and milk that dick! That's not to say that ALL men like it that way but those that I've encountered like a woman that can work those muscles! That's a big difference from the chick that doesn't know anything about those muscles except for holding her pee! I'm just sayin......
Totally agree!!

Thank you very much!

(quietly...LMFAO....).......2 words:

KEGEL EXERCISE

Ladies, get to flexing!!!

Photobucket

***MEN, please take note that by exercising this same muscle (the one used to stop your piss short, for whatever reason...lol) you can prevent prostate problems as well as improve your control of holding back that nut for as long as needed! Just continuously flex the muscle...and do reps as with any other exercise...they can be done ANYTIME...at work, in the shower, driving to and from work, while watching the game...whenever, since it doesnt require you to do any other movement other than flexing and releasing the same muscle that you use to stop your urine stream (bet y'all doing the shit right now....lmao)***

This has been a public service announcement from the Prince from Queens, the view expressed in this post may not reflect the opinions of the rest of the NDN fam but damnit, I read up on it and I'm sharing my knowledge with the hood! Each one teach one! lol
and Ladies, I had an debate with a woman on men doing this same exercise...she claimed we couldnt do such things cause we didnt have the same muscle....then the room got quiet as she read the article I showed her....smh....lol

Laydee Redd said:
There's definitely a difference in pussy as u can see from King Bam's description. LOL. Good pussy is based on ones preference so it's almost impossible for it to be all the same. While some men like it drippin wet, others may prefer it slightly moist (I don't know any of them tho...lol). While some like it tight, others may like to slide right in.
Also, who it's attached to makes a difference. Now, I'm no man by far but I know enough of them to know that the consensus is that the pussy is snappin and can grab and milk that dick! That's not to say that ALL men like it that way but those that I've encountered like a woman that can work those muscles! That's a big difference from the chick that doesn't know anything about those muscles except for holding her pee! I'm just sayin......
In the words of one Connoisseur Richard Pryor, "Their aint no bad Pussy out there. If it is I want try it to give a second opinion"! Others on his level aka " Experienced Cocks men" say that, ain't no pussy worth a Damn, unless the right man is getting it! If the pussy is sitting on the shelf collecting dust, what good is it to anybody?? Other have gone so far as to label the various stages of pussy. It's starting point has been called Twat (indicating little or no experience with dick), then comes pussy (this denotes a basic understanding of the pleasure that it can produce). Subsequent stages after this have been referred to in less flattering terms such as cock & hole. Again, consider the source with all things that you can never be sure of one's life experience. Good or Bad is relative term. Not all of anything is equal. One dude with a short dick & no skills who is unable to satisfy a woman, might consider all pussy bad. There is no way of telling who has skills & who doesn't. The beauty of this thing is that with the right teacher, patience, and in some cases lube & viagra (or a reasonable facsimile), most folk can improve with time; and bad pussy can again become good pussy. Remember this "it ain't the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean"!
ALL I KNOW IS IVE NEVER BEEN PLACED IN THE BAD PUSSY CATEGORY....BUT ITS NOT JUST BASED ON THE SWEET SPOT IN BETWEEN MY LEGS, BUT THE INTELLECTUAL MIND SET OF THE OWNER...WHICH IN RETURN, WILL TURN YOU ON WITH A DIVERSE CONVERSATION, NOT WITH JUST MY SWEET KISSES, OR MY SAVORY SCENT....BUT GOSH DARN IT I KNOW HOW TO WORK IT.....THINK FOR A MIN, WHEN YOU GET WITH SOMEONE AND YOU ARE SO MENTAL STIMULATED AND BAM!!!! Y'ALL DO THE DEED AND ITS SO DAMN GOOD YOU DON'T WANNA RELEASE, YOU JUST WANNA MARINATE IN IT ......AND THE FEELING IS MUTUAL....THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE HAD SOME GOOD PUSSY...JUST SAYIN CTFU!!!!
yeah right....smh

Greg Morton said:
In the words of one Connoisseur Richard Pryor, "Their aint no bad Pussy out there. If it is I want try it to give a second opinion"! Others on his level aka " Experienced Cocks men" say that, ain't no pussy worth a Damn, unless the right man is getting it! If the pussy is sitting on the shelf collecting dust, what good is it to anybody?? Other have gone so far as to label the various stages of pussy. It's starting point has been called Twat (indicating little or no experience with dick), then comes pussy (this denotes a basic understanding of the pleasure that it can produce). Subsequent stages after this have been referred to in less flattering terms such as cock & hole. Again, consider the source with all things that you can never be sure of one's life experience. Good or Bad is relative term. Not all of anything is equal. One dude with a short dick & no skills who is unable to satisfy a woman, might consider all pussy bad. There is no way of telling who has skills & who doesn't. The beauty of this thing is that with the right teacher, patience, and in some cases lube & viagra (or a reasonable facsimile), most folk can improve with time; and bad pussy can again become good pussy. Remember this "it ain't the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean"!
LMAO

Bam said:
u hav all kinds... short, long, , meaty, bony,bald, fuzzy, loose, tight,dry, wet, snappn, silky, bottomless, dwallified, .......n short, u hav all kinds; Yet, tighter or wetter doesn't really mean better. it could b painfully tight or bothersome wet. while ur feelings 4 the owner of that pussy may intensify the pleasure 4 u, i dont think that those feelings r enuff 2 make the pussy good. good pussy is not emotional & does not have feelings attached. it is as it implies.....physical..... its about the pussy. what may b good 2 me, may not feel so good 2 her boyfriend(lol). so with that n mind we can say that all pussy can b made good, & it depends greatly on the pussyfucker. (but what i kno, just my $0.02)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

SPOTTED: Janelle Monae & Jidenna At 2 Chainz "Trapaveli 3” Release Party + “The Real” Co-Hosts Take Over NYC

 photo jijnnnun888j88j8j8.png

Wondaland records founder Janelle Monae partied alongside her labelmates last night, supporting rapper 2 Chainz at the release of his mixtape Trapaveli 3. See the photos and pics of "The Real" co-hosts taking over NYC inside...

Last night, Janelle Monae stepped out to support rapper 2 Chainz during his Trapaveli 3 mixtape release party in Atlanta. 

  photo DSC_3602-L.jpg

Janelle ditched her signature look (tuxedo pants) for an eye-catching black and white dress that showed off her curves and "Yoga"-toned thighs.

 photo DSC_3564-L.jpg

 photo DSC_3578-XL.jpg  

Shown above with labelmate Nate ‘Rocket’ Wonder (of Deep Cotton), Janelle recently wrapped The EEPHUS tour, which celebrated the release of Wondaland's latest EP.

 photo DSC_3618-XL.jpg

"Classic Man" Jidenna was in the building, posing with producer Nana Kwabena.

 photo DSC_3741-XL.jpg

"Hollywood Exes" star Andrea Kelly was out and about.

 

Onto the man of the hour...

 photo DSC_4159-M.jpg

2 Chainz rolled up a joint to celebrate his new mixtape.  

 photo DSC_4153-M.jpg

And he sipped from a white paper cup.  SMH....the club couldn't spring for glasses?

 photo PAW_6387-M.jpg   

 photo PAW_7232-M.jpg

DJ Drama., DJ D Nice and music manager Chaka Zulu hung out with the hair weave killer too. 

Check out a track from the album...

 

 

Over in the Big Apple....

 photo maceo25.jpg

After announcing she will flexing her dancing skills on “DWTS” this morning, R&B songstress and “The Real” co-host Tamar Braxton made her way to the “Good Day New York” set (looking fresh faced and fancy) to promote the upcoming new season of the FOX daytime talk show.

The Love & War singer will have her plate overflowing with gigs. On top of joining “DWTS,” and co-hosting on “The Real,” she’s gearing to release her new album Calling All Lovers, she has to film for two reality shows (“Braxton Family Values” & “Tamar & Vince”) AND be a wife and mother. Sheesh!
 

 photo maceo26.jpg

“The Real” co-host Adrienne Bailon took time from planning her wedding with fiancé Lenny Santiago to serve up a flawless shot while promoting the show. Chick slayed in a cut-out LBD that she paired with a Giuseppe Zanotti’s ‘Cruel Summer’ sandals. HOT.

 photo maceo27.jpg

We spotted new mom again Tamera Mowry Housley traveling from L.A. to the Big Apple with her 2-month-old baby girl Ariah Housley (catch the first peek at her face HERE) yesterday, so we knew she would be front-and-center for “The Real’s” NYC takeover. She rocked a simple, yet clean ensemble wearing a white button up shirt that was tied up at the waist paried with a blue-stripped skirt and nude Christian Louboutin pumps.

 photo maceo29.jpg

The fab mom stopped to sign a few autographs for the adoring fans waiting outside.

 photo maceo30.jpg

Meanwhile, Tamar flashed a gorgeous smile as she made her way to her next destination.

"The Real" returns for a new season September 14th on FOX.

 

EXTRAS:

1. If you’re a fan of “Survivor’s Remorse,” we have good news. STARZ has renewed the hit basketball themed series for a third season. Nice!
 

Photos: Prince Williams/ATLpics.net/Splash

SHE’S AT IT AGAIN: Azealia Banks SHADES "Basic" Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus' VMA Beef…Then Drags Beyonce In The Mix

 photo azztease.jpg

Outspoken rap star Azealia Banks is back to poppin’ off on Twitter. And this time she’s going in on the VMA beef between Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus, which we're not even mad at. Then, she drags Beyonce in the mix while she aims for Nicki. Peep her tweets inside…

We knew it would only be a matter of time before Harlem raptress Azealia Banks started poppin’ off about the 2015 MTV VMAs. Y’all know chick always has an opinion and is never afraid to express EXACTLY how she feels about certain topics…even on public platforms. In fact, she loves sharing her gems, whether others agree with her or not, on social media. And this time, we agree.

Case in point: Nicki Minaj vs. Miley Cyrus’ on-stage “beef” during Nicki’s acceptance speech. In so many words, the Broke With Expensive Taste rapper called their feud a “contest of the basics” and called Miley’s music “WHACK AS F*CK.”  We can always count on her to say the things other folk in the limelight are scared to say.

Fans begin asking Azealia why she started going in on Nicki when she once supported her. Her response was that she likes some of the Young Money star’s music, but she believes her own music is BETTER.

When a fan asked her about Beyonce getting rid of her remix and adding Nicki’s (OH?) she said the reason Bey supposedly axed her tracks is because of her lack of skin bleaching tablets.  No sure if she's coming for Bey or Nicki with that comment...but we're going with the latter.

Peep most of her tweets, because there are a SLEW of them, below (read from the bottom up):
 

 photo azz15.png

 photo azz14.png

 photo azz13.png

 photo azz12.png

 photo azz11.png

 photo azz10.png

 photo azz9.png

 photo azz8.png

 photo azz7.png

 photo azz6.png

 photo azz5.png

 photo azz4.png

 photo azz3.png

 photo azz2.png

 photo azz1.png

 

Does she have a point?

 

Photo: Getty

Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert – SURPRISE! We’re Pregnant And We’re Having A…

 photo tbaby1.png

So…those rumors swirling around last month about Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert expecting ARE in fact true. Despite Teyana saying they weren't.  Get the deets and find out what they’re having inside…

 

Well this is interesting.

 photo tbaby2.png

Last month, rumors that “Maybe” singer Teyana Taylor and her NBA baller boo Iman Shumpert were making rounds on these Internet streets, claiming they were expecting their first child together.

Teyana wasted NO time to hop on Instagram to clap back at the alleged pregnancy rumors. She posted a picture of her flat, washboard abs to her Instagram account with the caption, “Thursday no throwback bih #RuthlessRecords #StraightOuttaSources,” in an effort to say she's not pregnant.

But, it appears the picture she threw up WAS a throwback pic.

Today, her Cleveland Cavalier baller boyfriend took to his Instagram to make the official announcement that they are pregnant with their first child together! He posted the baby’s sonogram picture on IG with a long, sweet message dishing on all the baby deets. He revealed they're having a baby girl and she’s expected to make her arrival on January 16, 2016, which means she's about 5-6 months along.

Not only that, the happy couple has already picked out a name: Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr.

Hmm…Iman must not know “Jr.” doesn't normally go at the end of a little girl’s name…but you know how everyone is always trying to be different, so that could be the case.

Check out his full announcement below:
 

 photo tbaby3.jpg

When a man loves a woman how she was born to be loved...procreation is the best blessing you can receive! I couldn't be more happy than to share my first child with the woman I intended to have my family with. Iman Tayla Shumpert, Jr. is expected to enter this world "1.16.16". We want that world to be as pure as possible for her. We people, show the world what we feel the world should see when we want them to see it...something this beautiful had to be announced when we were ready for everyone to know...this is what happiness grows into! I love you @teyanataylor thank you for your sacrifice in starting our very own family! P.s. I know you see my daughter with her hand behind her head and her feet kicked up....she's already daddy's little girl!!!

 

We heard she wanted to wait until her appearance on Chris Brown's One Hell Of A Nite tour was complete before announcing.  So much for that.

Now, it looks like she and her ex-bestie Tae Heckard (who is pregnant with Teyana's ex Brandon Jennings' baby) are expecting at the same time.

Well...Congrats to the couple!

Photos: Iman's IG

© 2015   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service