Ok so I was talking with some more mature women and one exclaimed, " I wasted my good pussy on some bullshit!" So I got to thinking...
first I remembered that book called Good Pussy. I read it was very interesting
then I started wondering...Is there a difference in pussy? Isn't it all just the same?
Is saying a woman has good pussy synonymous with saying I love you so she will give in and give up the goods?
or Is it good because her's is tighter than someone else's or because she knows how to please you?

Tags: sex

Views: 40782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have discussed this topic with men (and some women) and they say each one is different as in taste, smell, texture, wetness, tightness, etc. Lots of women claim to have the "best" pussy--whateva. At the end of the day, no matter how "good" it is, if he is gonna cheat, he will. And to those men, its only but a meat sleeve anyway. I believe it is whom the pussy is attached to that matters most.
u hav all kinds... short, long, fat, meaty, bony,bald, fuzzy, loose, tight,dry, wet, snappn, silky, bottomless, dwallified, .......n short, u hav all kinds; Yet, tighter or wetter doesn't really mean better. it could b painfully tight or bothersome wet. while ur feelings 4 the owner of that pussy may intensify the pleasure 4 u, i dont think that those feelings r enuff 2 make the pussy good. good pussy is not emotional & does not have feelings attached. it is as it implies.....physical..... its about the pussy. what may b good 2 me, may not feel so good 2 her boyfriend(lol). so with that n mind we can say that all pussy can b made good, & it depends greatly on the pussyfucker. (but what i kno, just my $0.02)
shame on you LMAO!

Bam said:
u hav all kinds... short, long, fat, meaty, bony,bald, fuzzy, loose, tight,dry, wet, snappn, silky, bottomless, dwallified, .......n short, u hav all kinds; Yet, tighter or wetter doesn't really mean better. it could b painfully tight or bothersome wet. while ur feelings 4 the owner of that pussy may intensify the pleasure 4 u, i dont think that those feelings r enuff 2 make the pussy good. good pussy is not emotional & does not have feelings attached. it is as it implies.....physical..... its about the pussy. what may b good 2 me, may not feel so good 2 her boyfriend(lol). so with that n mind we can say that all pussy can b made good, & it depends greatly on the pussyfucker. (but what i kno, just my $0.02)
i kno, i kno, i kno (with chin to chest), but thats real talk.......what can i say, my youthful days are filled with memories & actions that do not fit my present, but are tailored 2 my past. most of the things i use to do without thought, without regards 2 any1else. You could say i was that mafu##er, that daughterfu##er, that girlfriendfu##er, (prolly y im single now~ over the years i've been with 2 many females who were n relationships~& i find it hard, hard 2 give the whole of me & i really dont want 2 b n a 1/2 ass relationship) so i stand yet on another battlefield within myself, but the good thing is that no matter the outcome (or income for that matter) i will celebrate, i will eat, drink & b BAM!!!!! until i die!

LatinTemptress said:
shame on you LMAO!

There's definitely a difference in pussy as u can see from King Bam's description. LOL. Good pussy is based on ones preference so it's almost impossible for it to be all the same. While some men like it drippin wet, others may prefer it slightly moist (I don't know any of them tho...lol). While some like it tight, others may like to slide right in.
Also, who it's attached to makes a difference. Now, I'm no man by far but I know enough of them to know that the consensus is that the pussy is snappin and can grab and milk that dick! That's not to say that ALL men like it that way but those that I've encountered like a woman that can work those muscles! That's a big difference from the chick that doesn't know anything about those muscles except for holding her pee! I'm just sayin......
Totally agree!!

Thank you very much!

(quietly...LMFAO....).......2 words:

KEGEL EXERCISE

Ladies, get to flexing!!!

Photobucket

***MEN, please take note that by exercising this same muscle (the one used to stop your piss short, for whatever reason...lol) you can prevent prostate problems as well as improve your control of holding back that nut for as long as needed! Just continuously flex the muscle...and do reps as with any other exercise...they can be done ANYTIME...at work, in the shower, driving to and from work, while watching the game...whenever, since it doesnt require you to do any other movement other than flexing and releasing the same muscle that you use to stop your urine stream (bet y'all doing the shit right now....lmao)***

This has been a public service announcement from the Prince from Queens, the view expressed in this post may not reflect the opinions of the rest of the NDN fam but damnit, I read up on it and I'm sharing my knowledge with the hood! Each one teach one! lol
and Ladies, I had an debate with a woman on men doing this same exercise...she claimed we couldnt do such things cause we didnt have the same muscle....then the room got quiet as she read the article I showed her....smh....lol

Laydee Redd said:
There's definitely a difference in pussy as u can see from King Bam's description. LOL. Good pussy is based on ones preference so it's almost impossible for it to be all the same. While some men like it drippin wet, others may prefer it slightly moist (I don't know any of them tho...lol). While some like it tight, others may like to slide right in.
Also, who it's attached to makes a difference. Now, I'm no man by far but I know enough of them to know that the consensus is that the pussy is snappin and can grab and milk that dick! That's not to say that ALL men like it that way but those that I've encountered like a woman that can work those muscles! That's a big difference from the chick that doesn't know anything about those muscles except for holding her pee! I'm just sayin......
In the words of one Connoisseur Richard Pryor, "Their aint no bad Pussy out there. If it is I want try it to give a second opinion"! Others on his level aka " Experienced Cocks men" say that, ain't no pussy worth a Damn, unless the right man is getting it! If the pussy is sitting on the shelf collecting dust, what good is it to anybody?? Other have gone so far as to label the various stages of pussy. It's starting point has been called Twat (indicating little or no experience with dick), then comes pussy (this denotes a basic understanding of the pleasure that it can produce). Subsequent stages after this have been referred to in less flattering terms such as cock & hole. Again, consider the source with all things that you can never be sure of one's life experience. Good or Bad is relative term. Not all of anything is equal. One dude with a short dick & no skills who is unable to satisfy a woman, might consider all pussy bad. There is no way of telling who has skills & who doesn't. The beauty of this thing is that with the right teacher, patience, and in some cases lube & viagra (or a reasonable facsimile), most folk can improve with time; and bad pussy can again become good pussy. Remember this "it ain't the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean"!
ALL I KNOW IS IVE NEVER BEEN PLACED IN THE BAD PUSSY CATEGORY....BUT ITS NOT JUST BASED ON THE SWEET SPOT IN BETWEEN MY LEGS, BUT THE INTELLECTUAL MIND SET OF THE OWNER...WHICH IN RETURN, WILL TURN YOU ON WITH A DIVERSE CONVERSATION, NOT WITH JUST MY SWEET KISSES, OR MY SAVORY SCENT....BUT GOSH DARN IT I KNOW HOW TO WORK IT.....THINK FOR A MIN, WHEN YOU GET WITH SOMEONE AND YOU ARE SO MENTAL STIMULATED AND BAM!!!! Y'ALL DO THE DEED AND ITS SO DAMN GOOD YOU DON'T WANNA RELEASE, YOU JUST WANNA MARINATE IN IT ......AND THE FEELING IS MUTUAL....THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE HAD SOME GOOD PUSSY...JUST SAYIN CTFU!!!!
yeah right....smh

Greg Morton said:
In the words of one Connoisseur Richard Pryor, "Their aint no bad Pussy out there. If it is I want try it to give a second opinion"! Others on his level aka " Experienced Cocks men" say that, ain't no pussy worth a Damn, unless the right man is getting it! If the pussy is sitting on the shelf collecting dust, what good is it to anybody?? Other have gone so far as to label the various stages of pussy. It's starting point has been called Twat (indicating little or no experience with dick), then comes pussy (this denotes a basic understanding of the pleasure that it can produce). Subsequent stages after this have been referred to in less flattering terms such as cock & hole. Again, consider the source with all things that you can never be sure of one's life experience. Good or Bad is relative term. Not all of anything is equal. One dude with a short dick & no skills who is unable to satisfy a woman, might consider all pussy bad. There is no way of telling who has skills & who doesn't. The beauty of this thing is that with the right teacher, patience, and in some cases lube & viagra (or a reasonable facsimile), most folk can improve with time; and bad pussy can again become good pussy. Remember this "it ain't the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean"!
LMAO

Bam said:
u hav all kinds... short, long, , meaty, bony,bald, fuzzy, loose, tight,dry, wet, snappn, silky, bottomless, dwallified, .......n short, u hav all kinds; Yet, tighter or wetter doesn't really mean better. it could b painfully tight or bothersome wet. while ur feelings 4 the owner of that pussy may intensify the pleasure 4 u, i dont think that those feelings r enuff 2 make the pussy good. good pussy is not emotional & does not have feelings attached. it is as it implies.....physical..... its about the pussy. what may b good 2 me, may not feel so good 2 her boyfriend(lol). so with that n mind we can say that all pussy can b made good, & it depends greatly on the pussyfucker. (but what i kno, just my $0.02)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

Joan Smalls COVERS "Self", REVEALS Her Scoliosis DIAGNOSIS Made Her STRONGER + Paula Patton CHOSEN As The New Face & Brand Ambassador Of Ellen Tracy

 photo 1947559_10152403568158811_5658519760981260365_n.jpg

Joan Smalls shows off her amazing body on the cover of SELF where she opens up about maintaining her figure and the childhood diagnosis that changed her life.  More inside...

 

 photo supermodel-joan-smalls-best-bodies-with-trapeze-300x620.jpg

For the latest issue of SELF, Joan Smalls recounts her rise to stardom from Puerto Rico to Queens to the international stage.  Five years ago, Joan was living in her aunt's apartment in Queens where she wrote down a list of goals: model for Chanel; get photographed by an iconic photographer like Mario Testino; and wear angel wings at the Victoria's Secret fashion show.  Five years later - she's done them all! Check out highlights and BTS video from the shoot: 

On getting diagnosed with Scoliosis at age 13:

"The lower half of my spine was inside out. I started crying. I couldn't believe that was inside my body. I said, 'I'm not going to use this as a handicap. I'm going to push myself harder.'

 photo supermodel-joan-smalls-best-bodies-1068.jpg

On taking up boxing at age 17, to combat Scoliosis:

"People might think that because I'm skinny and tall, I'm fragile. But I always knew I wasn't. And it's comforting to know that I can throw a proper punch if I have to."

On why she workouts and has a steady diet of fruit and vegatables:

"I want to last in my career, and that relies on the way my body performs. So I need to take care of it. I need to push myself. I don't want to be on such a strict diet that I don't have fun. So if I eat sweets, I'll just put in more of an effort when I go to the gym."

 

 

Pick up the latest SELF now.....

 

In other fashion and beauty news...

 photo PaulaPattonStarsVanityFairOscarPartyp2tu4kpC_Itl.jpg

In a press release earlier today, Ellen Tracy has announced Paula Patton as the new face and brand ambassador of the label's 65th anniversary. Paula will also be spearheading a global initiative to commemorate women’s contributions over the last 65 years.

Paula said, “As I continue to evolve in my life, I felt like Ellen Tracy was a natural partnership. The clothes are timeless, flattering and wearable from morning to night. I am also very proud that as part of my work with Ellen Tracy, I will be able to highlight and bring much deserved and necessary attention to women of all backgrounds who shape the world every day.”

Jameel Spencer, Chief Marketing Officer, Sequential Brands Group. added, “We believe that Paula represents today’s dynamic and confident woman, balancing work, life and motherhood.”

Paula begins her work with Ellen Tracy in November.

 

 

 

Photos via SELF/Getty

Idris Elba Attends MOBO Awards Nominations Launch, Receives Inspiration Award + SPOTTED Leaving Hotel In SoHo

 photo MOBOAwardsNominationsLaunchgEKrLDzXyENl.jpg

Sexy Idris Elba is making his rounds since landing the No. 1 spot at the box office for No Good Deed. The actor attended the MOBO Awards nominations in London, nabbing an award of his own, and was spotted leaving his hotel in SoHo. Pics and deets inside….

 photo MOBOAwardsNominationsLaunch0T86UXCjf2ol.jpg

British hunk Idris Elba hit up the UK’s MOBO Awards (Music Of Black Origin) nominations launch at Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club in London today.

The dapper No Good Deed star has plenty to celebrate after the film landed the No. 1 spot on the opening weekend at the box office. And now he's making history in his hometown. He was presented with the inaugural MOBO Inspiration Award, which was created to recognize an individual who has gained success in their field of work against the odds and exudes inspiration. He surely fits the bill.

 photo MOBOAwardsNominationsLaunchl3o-4LVRp8zl.jpg

He posed it up with British television/radio personality Sarah-Jane Crawford, who presented the “Luther” star with the award.

 photo MOBOAwardsNominationsLaunch8o0eHeVaEGAl.jpg

 photo MOBOAwardsNominationsLaunch6kYzCgGW_Mvl.jpg

The Mandela star also had a little fun with MOBO Awards creator Kanya King. Recently, Idris revealed he would love to play the James Bond role if the opportunity was ever presented. He definitely has the looks for the part…whew!

And yesterday....

 photo peaceidris1.jpg

 photo idriswlak3.jpg

Idris was spotted leaving his hotel room in SoHo after attending the 2014 Social Good Summit at 92Y in NYC.

 photo idrisalb2.jpg

Nice.

Photos: Splash News/Getty

EVENT FAB: Nia Long, Andre 3000 & More Hit The L.A. Screening Of Jimi Hendrix Movie + Denzel, Teyana Taylor, Iman Shumpert & More Hit The Premiere Of "Equalizer"

 photo premiereevents_zpse4a5aa76.jpg

The YBF folks hit up premieres and screenings on both coadts last night.  Check out Teyana Taylor, Iman Shumpert and more checking out Denzel's Equalizer premiere in NYC, plus, Nia Long and others supporting Andre 3000's Jimi Hendrix flick....

 photo EqualizerNewYorkPremiereArrivalsyzV0OocgZkLl_zps1f3dde94.jpg

Actor Denzel Washington attended the 'The Equalizer' New York premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater last night.  And his new film, directed by Antoine Fuqua, is set to hit theaters this Frday.  The crime thriller flick is a take off from the late 80's tv series of the same name.  

Denzel said on "GMA" today that he purposely didn't watch the series so that he wouldn't let any parts of it influenced his take on the movie character.

 photo EqualizerNewYorkPremiereArrivalsEZ18erFq3Nwl_zps10dc70af.jpg

 photo EqualizerNewYorkPremiereArrivalsGiOff3p3i0gl_zps55f2b02b.jpg

Cute couple Teyana Taylor and Knicks baller Iman Shumpert cuddled up on the carpet.

 photo EqualizerNewYorkPremiereArrivalsc6z6WSUmljml_zps714a5256.jpg

 photo EqualizerNewYorkPremiereArrivalsUGvU-T4vhJ9l_zpsda5b3179.jpg

And speaking of cute couples, Antoine Fuqua (who also directed Denzel in Training Day) had his fab wife of 15 years Lela Rochon on his arm. Loves it.

 photo EqualizerNewYorkPremiereArrivalsLKIrjPyfEccl_zps8237615d.jpg

Knicks baller Amar'e Stoudemire hit the carpet with wife Alexis.

 

 photo EqualizerNewYorkPremiereArrivalssz3zJpWfkKsl_zps03dd461d.jpg

"Power" star Naturi Naughton worked it out in winter white.

 

 photo EqualizerNewYorkPremiereArrivalsoix52QaKExtl_zps631e36f6.jpg

Fellow director Spike Lee came out to support.

 photo MichaelKWilliamsEqualizerPremieresNYCC8QH90DUDRll_zps438b3d56.jpg

And "Boardwalk Empire" star Michael K. Williams popped up on the carpet as well.

 

Over in "L.A."

 photo bumdre16_zps1d5229de.jpg

XLrator Media celebrated the Los Angeles Special Screening of JIMI: ALL IS BY MY SIDE last night at ArcLight Light Cinemas in Hollywood.  3 Stacks showed up in a loud & unique look we've come to expect from him....

 photo bumdre6_zps01240a15.jpg

And he posed it up with Director/Writer John Ridley.

 photo bumdre2_zps3e7b1634.jpg

Hottie Nia Long posed it up with Blair Underwood.

 photo ScreeningJimiMySideArrivalst4oJQ7Ot8B8l_zps243a8dd9.jpg

Cutie actress and Fonzworth Bentley's wife Fuane Chamber Watkins hit the carpet.

 

 photo ScreeningJimiMySideArrivalsWFrDNIETA-rl_zpse443cb95.jpg  photo ScreeningJimiMySideArrivalsX4fiJgYqeytl_zpse600266a.jpg

 

Wiz Khalifa made sure to light up as he snapped some pics.

 photo ScreeningJimiMySideArrivalstm4us3UR0tsl_zpsc0270838.jpg

"Being Mary Jane" star Stephen Bishop was there to support.

  photo bumdre10_zps05830d69.jpg  

And Mario Van Peebles brought his fam along.

JIMI: ALL IS BY MY SIDE will open in select theaters this Friday, September 26th.

 

Photos: Getty/Jennifer Graylock

© 2014   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service