Goddess Touch's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies What's new on the Block

"They had me laughing!! Thanks for the humor in my day!! Seems like counseling is nee…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 16, 2012 to Relationships & Communication!!

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Jealousy is poison to a relationship. It seems to be cute at first. Then your mate s…"

Goddess Touch replied Jun 21, 2011 to Is A Little Bit of Jealousy Healthy In A Relationship??

5 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by WonderLove

"This is so true... If you aren't willing to be a freak for your man, He will find so…"

Goddess Touch replied Mar 19, 2011 to What you want do, Someone else will

79 May 13, 2012
Reply by WonderLove

"I would say I am Spiritual. All I want is to be loving like god and see the spirit w…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 18, 2011 to Would you consider yourself Spiritual or Religious?

22 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Sex on the First Date; NOT GOOD!!! Unless, you don't want anything serious!!!  Even…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 2, 2011 to Talking About Sex On A First Date: Good or Bad Idea??

18 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Dee Hill

"Perfect Sex is a combination of things working synergistically. First is setting the…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 10, 2011 to THE PERFECT SEX!!!

9 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Goddess Touch

"That is great!!! Big Ups To King Moody!! Your daughter will have that memory for a l…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 10, 2011 to What a daddy will do for his girl!!!

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Lyrical Beauty

"Happy Birthday Mister Moody!!! My Present to you is a free Massage just hit me up to…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 28, 2010 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. MOODY!!!!

5 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Well it happens to be both, become complacent that is!!! The Women feel over worked,…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 4, 2010 to Do Women Become Complacent After Marriage????

15 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Goddess Touch

"First and foremost all my neighbors are funny as hell. Second the discussion is word…"

Goddess Touch replied Sep 30, 2008 to 40 dollars!

8 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by mr.moody

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

INTERVIEWS: A$AP Rocky Explains Rita Ora Diss, DENIES Hooking Up With Rihanna, Talks Orgies & "DOPE"

photo 695111-311421.png

While conducting interviews about his top-selling disc At.Long.Last.A$AP, rapper A$AP Rocky revealed why he outed his sexual exploits with singer Rita Ora, shot down rumors that he hooked up with Rihanna and discussed his upcoming film DOPE. More inside... 

Rapper A$AP Rocky is heading to the summit of the Billboard 200 albums chart. According to industry forecasters, his sophomore album At.Long.Last.A$AP, which was released on Monday, is expected to move more than 120,000 albums this week. That number will land the disc at #1, making it the second time A$AP has found himself at the top (his debut Long.Live.A$AP bowed atop the list in 2013).

Not surprisingly, the album's release (and success) is tied to controversy.  Earlier this week, we told you about a track named "Better Things" where the rapper goes in on Rita Ora.  Now that he's in NYC doing promo for the disc, A$AP has been asked to explain why he chose to share the intimate deets of her sexual encounter with Rita.  Is he a lover scorned or just a dirtbag?

As you'll hear during his chat with Hot 97's Nessa, A$AP had a sexual encounter with Rita Ora around two years ago, during the time he was in a relationship.  We did the math and we suspect that he was dating Chanel Iman at the time (though he has also dated Iggy Azalea, who actually made a record with Rita).  Rita "talked" about their encounter and it got back to whomever he was dating at the time. 

Specifically, the "Better Things" line goes: 

"I swear that bitch Rita Ora got a big mouth/Next time I see her might curse the bitch out/Kicked the bitch out once cause she bitched out/Spit my kids out, jizzed up all in her mouth and made the bitch bounce."

When asked to explain himself during the Hot 97 interview (see 9:44 below) he told Nessa,

"It was an old song....I should have muted that part...In all reality, she's not the only pop singer getting jizzed on.  It's life. And it's not a female or a male thing. It's not a domination thing....My whole thing is I don't kiss and tell.  I'm not the first rap guy she's been with and she's not the first pop broad I've been with. This was LONG ago."

He clarified...

"We didn't date. I was in a relationship when that happened, and she got me in a lot of trouble! When you mess with me…Don't kiss & tell! That's it...and I won't Just zip it next time."

So was it Chanel Iman he cheated on?  Hmmm...

At the (13:00) mark, A$AP admits that he is a walking contradiction for calling Rita Ora out for "talking" about their encounter, since he just recorded a song about it!  He says, "I'm not perfect."

He also opens up about Rihanna (revealing that they didn't hook up).  On the track "Jukebox Joints" there's a line that goes "Ain't nothing better than the pretty big forehead b---h." And most people associate that description with Rihanna. At (13:28) A$AP tells Nessa that Rihanna is "not the only pretty big forehead bitch in the world." 

Here are more highlights:

On Rihanna (14:14): "If it happened. It would've happened, he said. "We didn't do that. You never know. That's not what I'm looking forward to, I'm looking forward to the friendship I have with all these other females."

Does he regret the Rita Ora line (11:49):  "I kinda feel bad cause I look like a womanizer.  The thing is I'm young, I can't justify it. I said it. It's no excuses. She said what she said. We did what we did and it happened. I don't want to keep talking about it. I'm not perfect at all. At the end of the day...I don't want my character (to be defined by that)."

On fame:  "Fame and money doesn't change you. It changes the people around you."

On DOPE (21:52):  "I had to audition three times...cause I was so excited that I would get to cocky and that would make me nervous. I've always wanted to act.  I feel like a lot of people will relate to it. It touches on different backgrounds. "

On Orgies (5:46): A$AP describes how he used LSD and slept with 9 girls in one night.

BONUS:

A$AP Rocky's flim 'Dope" will get the red carpet treatment as the American Black Film Festival's opening night film!

As the proud Media Sponsor for the 2015 ABFF, TheYBF.com will be on the scene throughout the festival.  And we want you there too!

Follow this link: http://www.abff.com/festival-passes/ and enter code YBF2015 at checkout for a 10% discount on ABFF passes, including access passes for all the celeb-packed events!

Lance Gross, Terrence J, Torrei Hart, Robert Riley & More “Kick It” At ENTOURAGE Sneaker Exhibit In Hollywood

photo et4.jpg

Lance Gross made his first public appearance as a married man yesterday at the Entourage “Kick It” Sneaker Exhibit in Hollywood. Peep pics of the newlywed along with Terrence J, Torrei Hart, Robert Riley and more inside….

photo et3.jpg

Lance Gross is married man now! And he made his first public appearance since tying the knot with his wife Rebecca Jefferson this past weekend.  He popped up at the Entourage “Kick It” Sneaker Exhibit in support of the upcoming release of the film ENTOURAGE at Shoe Palace in Hollywood yesterday.

The TV series-turned-movie is known for its great cameos, as well as the sneakers the characters were either copping or rocking, so the kicks were on display at the event. We can expect a few cameos from a few YBF celebs including rapper T.I. and superproducer Pharrell Williams.  Shad "Bow Wow" Moss also appears in the film.

photo et2.jpg

“Atlanta Exes” star Torrei Hart was in the mix to check out some cool kicks. If you haven’t heard, “Atlanta Exes” got the axe after one season and will not be returning to VH1.

photo et7.jpg

“Hit The Floor” actor Robert Riley took a break from filming the upcoming third season of his show to check out a few fly kicks.

photo et1.jpg

Actress and producer K.D. Aubert, who made a cameo in the “Entourage” television series, was also on the scene.

photo et8.jpg

photo et9.jpg

E! News co-anchor Terrence J, L.A. promoter Miss Diddy and comedian Affion Crockett snapped it up for a few fun flicks.

photo et6.jpg

“Basketball Wives: L.A.” star Jackie Christie posed it up in her boots and printed leggings during the event. “Basketball Wives: L.A.” will be getting new cast mates from the Miami franchise, Shaunie O’Neal and Tami Roman. It will premiere Sunday, July 12th at 9/8c on VH1.

photo et12.jpg

DJ Drama was on the scene to provide the tunes on the turntables.

photo et13.jpg

Tyson Beckford’s son’s mother April Roomet, who got thrown in the Memorial Day Weekend drama between Chris Brown and Tyson, was also on the scene. During the heat of the feud, Chris threated to smash Tyson's baby mama and beat his son like he's his. But, the beef has been squashed after Breezy issued an apology and Tyson accepted.

photo et10.jpg

Social media celeb A-Town and rapper Trinidad James stopped for a photo-op together.

photo et5.jpg

TJ gave DJ Drama a break and hit the 1s and 2s.

photo et11.jpg

And Drama's girlfriend Jessica was busy snapping "us-ies" with her selfie stick. Fun times.

ENTOURAGE hits theaters June 3rd. Check out the official trailer below:

Photos: A Turner Archives

WAX ON, WAX OFF: Solange Goes GLAM In Marios Schwab Gown With Long Cape In London + Laverne Cox Posts Makeup-Free Selfie

photo neeeesosldscdeffefr.jpg

Solange Knowles Ferguson hosted a swanky Champagne launch party in London recently.  Check out her cape and "bubbly" strut inside and see "OITNB" star Laverne Cox's makeup-free selfie.

photo soalgegetty22.png

Where in the world is international fashionista Solange Knowles Ferguson?  Following her twirl at the Palace of Versailles a few days ago, Solange headed to London where she hosted an exclusive bash to celebrate the release of the Veuve Clicquot RICH at The Pompadour Room in the Hotel Café Royal.

As usual, Solange stole the show with her fashions. This time, she stunned in an off-white gown by Marios Schwab with long over-the-shoulder cape from the fall/winter 2014 collection. On Instagram she wrote "Looking for a cape cure........make it stop. Ok don't."

photo 2920AEB800000578-3100097-Style_snap_One_guest_that_appeared_to_be_on_the_same_style_page_-a-31_1432803014625.jpg

As the bubbly flowed, she posed with British singer Delila.

photo 2920ACB700000578-3100097-In_good_company_Designers_Julien_Macdonald_and_Melissa_Odabash_a-a-32_1432803014812.jpg  

Designers Julien Macdonald and Melissa Odabash also took turns posing with the hostess. 

photo 1c197003-afa7-4f71-b748-85082e328982.jpg

We also spotted Jillian Hervey and Lucas Goodman of Lion Babe at the party. Jillian and Lucas also rocked Afropunk in Paris a few days ago.

After the function, Solange got her Champagne strut on saying,

"Because I'm ridiculous
Because it's the end of my trip
Because it's the end of #clicquotrich party
Because I have on a cape
Because I'm trying to walk like Mariah runs"

A video posted by Solange (@saintrecords) on May 27, 2015 at 6:48pm PDT

Ha.

On Instagram....

photo ececewcew.png

"OITNB" star Laverne Cox went the opposite of glam and took all the makeup off.  She surprised fans by posting a makeup free selfie, showing off her natural beauty, and noting that "#TransIsBeautiful."   The photo shows Laverne in a relaxed and peaceful state of mind as she preps for the June 12th debut of season 3 of the hit Netflix series.  She wrote,

"Finally a few days to relax. I feel so privileged to be able to do work that I love and very privileged to be able to take time off occasionally. I take none of it lightly. Always good to have days with no makeup to let my skin breath. #washfacenobase #TransIsBeautiful"

photo lccwced.png

Also, fans of Laverne can head over to newsstands today to catch her on the cover of BUST magazine.  Ms. Cox was shot by Danielle Levitt.

photo cwecweew.png

In addition to her work on "OITNB", the TIME Magazine coverwoman continues to tour the country to shed light on issues affecting the Trans community.  A few days ago, she appeared at Union College to wrap up the 2014-2015 #AintIAWomanCollegeTour.

Photos via Getty/SaintRecords Instagram/Laverne Xoc Instagram/BUST Magazine Instagram

© 2015   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service