Goddess Touch's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies What's new on the Block

"They had me laughing!! Thanks for the humor in my day!! Seems like counseling is nee…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 16, 2012 to Relationships & Communication!!

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Jealousy is poison to a relationship. It seems to be cute at first. Then your mate s…"

Goddess Touch replied Jun 21, 2011 to Is A Little Bit of Jealousy Healthy In A Relationship??

5 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by WonderLove

"This is so true... If you aren't willing to be a freak for your man, He will find so…"

Goddess Touch replied Mar 19, 2011 to What you want do, Someone else will

79 May 13, 2012
Reply by WonderLove

"I would say I am Spiritual. All I want is to be loving like god and see the spirit w…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 18, 2011 to Would you consider yourself Spiritual or Religious?

22 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Sex on the First Date; NOT GOOD!!! Unless, you don't want anything serious!!!  Even…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 2, 2011 to Talking About Sex On A First Date: Good or Bad Idea??

18 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Dee Hill

"Perfect Sex is a combination of things working synergistically. First is setting the…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 10, 2011 to THE PERFECT SEX!!!

9 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Goddess Touch

"That is great!!! Big Ups To King Moody!! Your daughter will have that memory for a l…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 10, 2011 to What a daddy will do for his girl!!!

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Lyrical Beauty

"Happy Birthday Mister Moody!!! My Present to you is a free Massage just hit me up to…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 28, 2010 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. MOODY!!!!

5 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Well it happens to be both, become complacent that is!!! The Women feel over worked,…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 4, 2010 to Do Women Become Complacent After Marriage????

15 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Goddess Touch

"First and foremost all my neighbors are funny as hell. Second the discussion is word…"

Goddess Touch replied Sep 30, 2008 to 40 dollars!

8 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by mr.moody

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

PHOTOSHOOT FRESH: Nicole Murphy Parades Her Bikini Bod On Miami Beach With Fitness Model David McIntosh

Nicole Murphy is making the most out of her trip to Miami.  Check out the hot mom of 5 partaking in a photoshoot with a beefed up youngin'...

Cheers to a little beach photoshoot action.  47-Year-Old Nicole, ex-wife of Eddie Murphy and ex-fiance of Michael Strahan, showed off her curves in a sparkly silver bikini as she hung out with 29-year-old British fitness model David Mcintosh on Miami Beach today.  She rocked a silver bandeau bikini with black ribbon ties while relaxing the day after her underwear shoot with David. And it's unclear if they were sill shooting today....or if it was pleasure instead of business.

The recently single pair sat with friends drinking Bucket 'O' Booze cocktails and generally having a good time together. 

If you're asking 'Who's David,' he's a British ex-military and security operative who became a television personality, actor, and fitness model who was also a Gladiator on the Sky 1 TV series .

Work Nicole.

Yesterday before the rain set in:

The twosome reportedly shot an underwear ad:

Fab times.

Photos: Pacific Coast News

SCREEN LOVERS: NeNe Leakes In Talks For "Fashion Police"? + Michelle Rodriguez Clarifies Telling Minorities "Stop Taking Superhero Roles From Whites"

NeNe Leakes is rumored to be in talks to join "Fashion Police".  Deets inside, plus Michelle Rodriguez's foolish comments about minorities playing superheroes...

With Kelly Osbourne's abrupt announcement that she's leaving E!'s "Fashion Police," a door has opened up for somebody to take that spot.

And is that somebody NeNe Leakes?

Only one day after Kelly announced her departure, rumors started flying about who would take her place.  Us Weekly says NeNe is being considered, especially now that she has  booming clothing line that she sells on HSN.

Also being considered, supposedly, is Khloe Kardashian.  According to Us:

"She was supposed to do it last time and passed. She may consider doing it again but the offer would have to be really high," the insider says. "It's a lot of extra work for her."

Despite that last sentence being laughable at best, we all know E! wouldn't mind their network being all Kardashian all the time. So we wouldn't be shocked if they gave Khloe some insane offer to talk about fashion.

And about that Zendaya/Guiliana Rancic Oscar hair fallout, the magazine claims:

"They did the Zendaya segment three times," an insider previously told Us. "Three different takes. On the first two takes, Kelly said 'Guys, we can't say this. Zendaya is a friend of the show.'" (An E! rep denied that there were three takes, saying, "There was only one take of Giuliana's comments. Kelly did let the group know Zendaya is a friend of hers.")

We shall see who will replace Kelly....

Speaking of on-screen chicks, Fast 7 star Michelle Rodriguez definitely just put her foot in her mouth.  When asked a few nights ago while leaving Katsuya in Beverly Hills if the rumors were true she's in talks to be the next Green Lantern, she spit off some foolery about minorities needing to stop taking roles from white superheros....and do their own thing.

Oh?!

She attempted to say she was attacking the lack of creativity, but, yeah....

Since then, she has just posted a video attempting to explain what she meant.  But in all actuality, she's still saying the same thing she previously said. And we guess she doesn't realize there is an alternate world Latina version of Green Lantern in the DC Comics -- Jessica Cruz aka Power Ring.  Anyways, here's a few excerpts of her explanation:

What I really meant was that... I think there are many cultures in Hollywood that are not white and that can come up with their own mythology,' she said. We all get it from the same reservoir of life, the fountain of life.

'It doesn't matter what culture you come from. I'm just saying that instead of trying to turn a girl character into a guy or instead of trying to turn a white character into a black character or a Latin character, I think that people should stop being lazy and people should actually make an effort in Hollywood to develop their own mythology.'

'I'm just saying that the different cultures from around the world that are in Hollywood: Latin, black, Asian, [are] considered “minorities” because there aren’t a lot of writers representing them, they should start focusing on making that a serious priority,' she continued.

Or maybe, Michelle, not all minorities are OK with sitting back and waiting for somebody to "write a role specifically for them."  Most would be waiting forever.  And many are not satisfied with playing race-specific characters versus playing a character in EVERYONE can relate to, who happens to be a certain race.  There's a difference.

By the way, based on her school of thought, maybe we should also discuss the number of roles white actors "steal" from minority actors.  But that's another discussion entirely....

Click HERE for her follow up video if you're on mobile.

Photos: NeNe's Twitter/Michelle's FB

R.I.P. Brownstone Member Charmayne "Maxee" Maxwell

Sad news within the R&B community today.  Group member Charmayne "Maxee" Maxwell (top left) has reportedly died.  Confirmation and details inside.

Many of us lived out our teen years to the music of the talented group Brownstone.  But today, one member has passed away.

We confirmed via email with a member of groupmate Nicci Gilbert's PR team, Jakeem Smith, that Charmayne "Maxee" Maxwell has passed away.

Unconfirmed reports by Danish website Her & Nu, who claims they spoke to Maxee's brother Brandon, state a mysterious and fatal fall occurred.  Maxee was reportedly married to Danish music producer Carsten Soulshock and had a son named Nicolaj.

Groupmate Teisha Brown, who joined the group in 2007, also posted a sorrowful message to her late friend:

Brandon Maxwell, Maxee's brother, posted the following as well:

The group, which has seen quite a few member changes over the years, spoke about a comeback attempt last year.

Their songs "Grapevyne," "5 Miles To Empty," and "If You Love Me" were their major hits from 1994 -1998 and they also earned a Grammy nomination. 

Our condolences go out to Maxee and her family and friends during this incredibly sad time.

Photos: Twitter/NBCU/Instagram

© 2015   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service