Goddess Touch's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies What's new on the Block

"They had me laughing!! Thanks for the humor in my day!! Seems like counseling is nee…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 16, 2012 to Relationships & Communication!!

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Jealousy is poison to a relationship. It seems to be cute at first. Then your mate s…"

Goddess Touch replied Jun 21, 2011 to Is A Little Bit of Jealousy Healthy In A Relationship??

5 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by WonderLove

"This is so true... If you aren't willing to be a freak for your man, He will find so…"

Goddess Touch replied Mar 19, 2011 to What you want do, Someone else will

79 May 13, 2012
Reply by WonderLove

"I would say I am Spiritual. All I want is to be loving like god and see the spirit w…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 18, 2011 to Would you consider yourself Spiritual or Religious?

22 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Sex on the First Date; NOT GOOD!!! Unless, you don't want anything serious!!!  Even…"

Goddess Touch replied Feb 2, 2011 to Talking About Sex On A First Date: Good or Bad Idea??

18 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Dee Hill

"Perfect Sex is a combination of things working synergistically. First is setting the…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 10, 2011 to THE PERFECT SEX!!!

9 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Goddess Touch

"That is great!!! Big Ups To King Moody!! Your daughter will have that memory for a l…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 10, 2011 to What a daddy will do for his girl!!!

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Lyrical Beauty

"Happy Birthday Mister Moody!!! My Present to you is a free Massage just hit me up to…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 28, 2010 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. MOODY!!!!

5 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Goddess Touch

"Well it happens to be both, become complacent that is!!! The Women feel over worked,…"

Goddess Touch replied Jan 4, 2010 to Do Women Become Complacent After Marriage????

15 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Goddess Touch

"First and foremost all my neighbors are funny as hell. Second the discussion is word…"

Goddess Touch replied Sep 30, 2008 to 40 dollars!

8 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by mr.moody

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Young, Black, and Fabulous

2014 AMA Performances: Nicki Minaj's "Bed Of Lies" And "Bang Bang" + Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea's "Booty"

photo trgbgbr45456656.png

In the battle of the booty, Nicki Minaj (along with Ariana Grande and Jessie J) performed "Bang Bang" while Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea danced to "Booty". Watch both performances and also see Nicki rock "Bed Of Lies" inside.

photo skylar-nicki-amas.jpg

Fresh off her hosting gig at the 2014 EMAs, Young Money femcee Nicki Minaj hit the stage at Nokia Theatre in one of our fave looks of the night for a laid back performance of her new single “Bed of Lies” as Skylar Grey accompanied her on piano. The song is one of Nicki's current radio hits and will appear on her disc, The Pinkprint (due December 15).

photo nicki-jessie-ariana-amas.jpg

Later on, Nicki returned to the stage in an gold outfit as Ariana Grande and Jessie J performed “Bang Bang.”  At one point, Jessie even went into the audience and got flirty with boyfriend Luke James. Check it out... 

Watch "Bed Of Lies":

Watch "Bang Bang":

Also..... 

photo jlo-iggy-amas.jpg

Jennifer Lopez closed out the show with her performance of “Booty” featuring Iggy Azalea. While we admire J Lo's moves and her body, some may think the performance was a rip-off of Beyonce's "Partition."

photo jlodcdcd.png

At least she didn't bring out a chair.  Hot performance though.

2014 AMA PERFORMANCES: Mary J. Blige's "Therapy"

photo Mary_J_Blige_Onstage_AMAs.jpg

Mary J. Blige appeared on the 2014 AMAs to perform "Therapy" from her upoming disc, The London Sessions.  Watch it inside...

Mary J. Blige put on an all-black suit of armor and bared her soul during "Therapy" at the 2014 AMAs.  The song will appear on the upcoming album The London Sessions (due December 2nd) and was penned by UK crooner Sam Smith.  While discussing the song with BILLBOARD, Mary said, "It touched my heart because it's a topic that people don't like to talk about. I thought it would be nice to let people know, 'It's OK, you're not the only one,."

photo efvfvfvfvfvfew43.png

On Instagram, Sam posted “Such an honour to witness this legend sing one of my songs tonight.  Thank you for guiding me and being such an amazing friend.”

Sweet!

Photo via Sam Smith's Instagram

2014 AMA PERFORMANCES: Ariana Grande And The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" + Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX's "Fancy" & "Beg For It" + Sam Smith & ASAP Rocky's "I'm Not The Only One"

photo theeweeknd-ariana-amas.jpg  

Ariana Grande invited The Weeknd onstage at the 2014 AMAs to perform their hit "Love Me Harder"  Watch them inside as well as performances from Iggy Azalea and A$AP Rocky with Sam Smith.  

Earlier tonight, pop princess Ariana Grande (wearing a black lace mermaid gown by designer Michael Costello) performed at the 2014 AMAs.  She hit the stage for a medley of her hits “Problem” and “Break Free”, complete with a jazzy feel.  Later, she brought out The Weeknd to performed their hit single "Love Me Harder."

Check it above...

Iggy Azalea, who won Favorite Album – Rap/ Hip Hop (beating out Drake and Eminem) hit the stage to perform her hits "Fancy" and "Beg For It."  She also promised her fans she would release exclusive new lyrics to her upcoming songs off her upcoming new album Reclassified.  So over on her Facebook page, she posted the below...for those of you who are fans: Trouble feat Jennifer Hudson:

Heavy Crown feat Ellie Goulding:

Beg For It:

IGGY SZN:

We In This Bitch:

UK crooner Sam Smith, who won Favorite Male Artist – Pop/Rock, performed “I’m Not the Only One,” from his debut album “In the Lonely Hour”.  The soulful Brit took over the stage in a navy, double face cashmere long coat, shirt, and double monk strap shoes, all by Ermenegildo Zegna Couture. And this time, he featured a verse from A$AP Rocky!

Umm....we never saw that coming...

© 2014   Created by The Fam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service